LimpingFish's Twelve Days of KEY-mas!...IS OVER!

Started by LimpingFish, Sat 10/12/2016 01:50:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

Whoa - I get the feeling that we are not able to play all of the games you are still offering us

So I took a peek on my whishlist and your christmaslist and
now I feel the need to help hob games becoming more attention - there are some good ones out there (nod)
You just need a bit of phantasy if you are in need of the translations (laugh)

May I ask for 'Grim Legends 3: The Dark City', please?

Thank you - again - my dear Santafish

Khris

Wow, this is beyond generous!

I would also like some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. please, Call of Pripyat if it's still available, or Clear Sky.

Many thanks!

tzachs

This is really cool!
Can I have To The Moon, please?
Thanks you, you are awesome, and have a merry key-mas!

LimpingFish

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! :-D

This is the last normal Key-mas day (the 20th) before we head into the special pre-final...day...eve?

At midnight tonight (or thereabouts) an extra list of twelve games will be posted. Like I said some posts ago, nothing mind-blowing, but it will contain a couple of (older) AA and AAA titles, as well as some completely random adventure games.

See you then!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Radiant

Well if it's the last day, I'd like to take a look at the Giana Sisters. I used to play the original on a Commodore 64, of all things :)

Stupot

Could I be so bold as to ask for Experience 112?
It looks pretty interesting.

Thanks yet again, Fish.

janleht

Thanks LF! I've been enjoying playing Arma 2. :)

Can I have Arma2: Operation Arrowhead as well?

Danvzare

I'd just like to give a big thank you to you LimpingFish.
You sir, are a real life Santa Claus. :-D

Adeel

Dear SantaFish,

I'd really like to have Batman - Arkham City Game of the Year Edition.

And I don't mind the shite games at all (if they come with the aforementioned game). In fact, I have always wanted to play 5x copies of Bad Rats. :=

Babar

Hey Fish!
I've been avoiding asking for stuff so far because it seemed or would be unfair to ask for stuff I am only vaguely interested in when someone could really want it, but I see now you added Warhammer: Space Marine.
Not a fan of traditional Warhammer games, but I've had my eye on that I've for a while, so if it's still available, could I have it, please?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

selmiak

there are quite some yummy leftovers, can I have Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes please before all this is over ;-D

Haggis

Oooh please may i request quest for infamy.

Merry Christmas all.

Roy Lazarovich

Amayirot Akago

I've had plenty, I'll leave some for the others to claim :) Happy holidays, all, and thanks again LimpingFish :D
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Time for my last request, can I please have: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Thanks Santa LimpingFish. :-D

Khris

I'd also love to get Hitman: Absolution, as long as it's still fresh :-D

LimpingFish

Right, that's the last of the games sent out, so...

It's all over! ;D

Thanks to everyone who took part, and for all the kind words; you managed to reduce my overall list of keys by about...twenty percent? Though, I also just discovered a bunch of unclaimed keys over at the Humble Bundle site, so it probably all evens out. Damn.

We'll do this again, I'm sure. There's a whole year's worth of bundles to be bought between now and next yuletide season!

All that's left to announce is the loser winner of our bonus bundle of terrible fantastic games: And it was Roy Lazarovich, who chose Jack Orlando Director's Cut (I bet everybody thought I'd hide them behind the more expensive games! HAH!), who now becomes the proud custodian of the following FANTASTIC titles!:

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition
Time Ramesside
Day One: Garry's Incident
Guise Of The Wolf
Bad Rats

Oh, the humanity!!1

Now that that's out of the way, all that's really left to do is wish everybody a happy, safe, and peaceful holiday season.

To the best community around...Merry Christmas! ;D

/cue credits

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk