Troll Song - the web series (and eventually Graphic Novel)

Started by CaptainD, Thu 22/12/2016 14:06:48

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

With the game sadly cancelled and unlikely to ever happen now, I am enormously grateful to Priabudiman for working with me to keep the trolls alive in a different form!

Basically the plan is to release a short web episode every fortnight or so, and eventually when the story is complete, to publish it as a graphic novel.

More news soon...

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

I guess I never officially cancelled it on the AGS forums - but I did put it on the blog, indiedb, gamejolt *your favourite!) and Twitter, and Darth locked the thread in GiP for me.

Details here - http://www.troll-song.com/2016/11/troll-song-cancelled.html

Cassiebsg

oh... I only ever follow stuff in here, so... :-[
Sorry about it.

Good luck with the graphic novel! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

selmiak

that came as a late surprise. Just like cassie I never noticed you canceled Troll Song. What's going on? The cancellation of Journey of Iesir was a bummer already and Troll Song also is a fun game with a fun demo and promising progress :P

CaptainD

@Cassie - no worries, I should have put something on here, but it wasn't exactly something I was happy about so maybe that played a part.  I don't know.  Anyway I hope the web series / graphic novel will be awesome (and that we are able to actually complete it!).

@selmiak - I know, it sucks but life can be harsh.  If it's any consolation I can tell you that Captain Disaster is most definitely not cancelled!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk