1. You said it is classified as Mineral, I say Other.
2. Could it be found in a classroom? You said Sometimes, I say No. (music lessons)
3. Is it made of stone? No.
4. Do you use it in your home? Yes.
5. Can it bend without breaking? Yes.
6. Is it heavy? No.
7. Does it get wet? Depends.
8. Was it used over 100 years ago? Yes.
9. Does it come in a box? You said Sometimes, I say No. (rotosound strings come in boxes)
10. Is it smaller than a golf ball? Depends.
11. Can it affect you (cause an effect to you)? Depends.
12. Can it be washed? You said Yes, I say No. (i clean my strings)
13. Do you hold it when you use it? You said Partly, I say No. (you push it or pluck it)
14. Is it flexible? Yes.
15. Would you give it as a gift? You said Doubtful, I say Probably. (someone bought me a string once)
16. Is it shiny? You said Depends, I say Yes. (mine are rusty)
17. Is it hard? Partly.
18. Can you play games with it? Doubtful.
19. Is it straight? You said Depends, I say Yes. (it bends)
20. I guess it aluminum? Close.
21. Would you find it in an office? Doubtful.
22. Is it usually colorful? No.
23. Do most people use this daily? No.
24. Is it made of metal? Yes.
25. Does it shine? You said Depends, I say Yes. (see 16)
26. Does it come in a pack? Yes.
27. Can it be painted? No.
28. Is it something you bring along? You said Depends, I say Yes. (i have guitars waiting at all my destinations)
29. I guess it a diaper? No. (wtf? i said yes to made of metal)
I am guessing that it is magnesium?
Yes , No , Close
Is it one of these . . .
You were thinking of a guitar string.
Off to try "obnoxiousness" now.