Penga & Obcster's Chirstmish Adventure - Updated 04/24/2018

Started by Benworks Creations, Fri 13/01/2017 00:25:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Benworks Creations

Santa in a Bar fight...

Danvzare

Been a while since you updated this thread.
I look forward to seeing this bar fight in action. :-D

selmiak

Quote from: ClickClickClick on Sat 22/07/2017 12:58:43
How does one even pronounce "Obcster"?

Quote from: Benworks Creations on Fri 13/01/2017 19:04:40
Quote from: selmiak on Fri 13/01/2017 18:54:33
I'm just wondering, how would you pronounce the second guy's name?

Ur guess is as good as mine. The characters have the same problem trying to pronounce it. It's deliberate.  Lol it will make more sense when I release more info on the story.

Click'd

selmiak

you thinking the same makes the joke about the unpronouncable name work and the game even more interesting imho :)

Benworks Creations

Thank you guys for your time and comments. My family and I are very excited to get this game done and the ones after.
I have set up a Patreon page for those who are interested and believe me it would help bunches. My girlfriend and our children have been patient and supportive on this project but we still got to pay bills ("Drats.") Having some great patrons would be awesome!

Link:
Patreon Page

Thank you everyone. Right now I am trying to get a teaser trailer done. ;)

Benworks Creations

Hey everyone! For anyone who doesn't have time at the moment to download the demo you can still check it out on youtube

Link:
Play testing demo

Monsieur OUXX

EDIT: removed comment

Click'd

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Tue 12/09/2017 10:13:55

this is absolutely not made with AGS.

Or is it?
Last picture in the first post says "AGS Editor" in the title bar.

Danvzare

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Tue 12/09/2017 10:13:55
I'm surprised no one said it yet, but...

this is absolutely not made with AGS.

Unless he suddenly switched engines without mentioning it, I'm 100% confident that this is made with AGS.
The demo definitely was.

arj0n

Benworks Creations

Monsieur OUXX

Lol, 4 comments to correct me? OK, OK. :-D I watched the "making of" videos and never saw AGS.
Apologies for the misunderstanding. I'll remove my comment and I suggest that you guys do the same to avoid polluting the thread.

Benworks Creations

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Wed 13/09/2017 10:39:38
Lol, 4 comments to correct me? OK, OK. :-D I watched the "making of" videos and never saw AGS.
Apologies for the misunderstanding. I'll remove my comment and I suggest that you guys do the same to avoid polluting the thread.

Hey, by the way, thank you for watching those "Making of" videos. Much appreciated! :) Those were the modeling and layout process in Lightwave 3d. Which later I used to export rendered scenes and animated sprites.

Benworks Creations

I just wanted to let everyone know that the game is still being worked on. It's been a crazy few months and this last week I've had my head planted in the game. The release is going to be pushed back but hopefully it will be done soon. Merry Christmas everyone!

Benworks Creations

Can Penga & Obcster find a way to escape the prison and save Santa?

Benworks Creations

Yeah the game still has still be ran through for corrections. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk