Keep, or toss?

Started by jwalt, Thu 19/01/2017 02:20:28

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

I've been working on a RoN game, Spoons III. Had a game killing bug that prompted me to get restrictive about who the player talked to first. Thought I might have fun with the next NPC the player had to talk with, by creating a few joke things in NPC's room, when the player hasn't talked with the other NPC. Problem is, I don't know if this is as tasteless as it seems to me to be.

Spoiler
[close]

The robot doesn't look all that good, but is probably okay for a joke. Guido and the lamb... Well, this isn't an OSD game, after all. What yer think? And, incidentally, if I can code it properly, these two, Guido/lamb and robot characters won't be in the scene at the same time. Lamb and robot are animated, in game.

Should add that the characters are RoN assets, except for the robot, which looks a lot better in CassieBSG's Unexpected at the Rising Star game. I've been beta testing Cassie's game, and you folks are in for a treat when she releases it.

Ponch

I vote keep. A tasteless joke every now and then cleanses the palate.  (nod)

Danvzare

I also vote that you keep it. (nod)

Retro Wolf

The amount of projects I've started and not finished is staggering, don't be like me Jwalt!!

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

NickyNyce

There is a time and a place for every kind of joke.

Keep!

Tabata

Keep it - definitely!   (nod)

You might even want to give OSD the chance to 'conquer' RON universe

cat

Quote from: Tabata on Sat 21/01/2017 21:14:29

We HAVE to include this icon in the standard AGS forum icon set :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk