Danvzare

Quote from: dayowlron on Fri 24/02/2017 15:49:37
That one was just guessed by Mandle
Oh yeah. Silly me. (laugh)

Demolition Man?

dayowlron

all (wrong)
someone is bound to get it from this quote
...they're American! Roger Blue Leader, I've got two bandits on my ass, can you assist?
We were about to contact the aggressor and verify his intentions. Attention unidentified aircraft, this is Major Dwight Smiley of the United States Air Force, you are following one of our F-16s in international airspace, do you wish to engage?
(pause)
I didn't think so.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Danvzare

dayowlron

still (wrong)
Top Gun was a good guess though. probably the closest guess so far.
Even though it is the wrong branch of the military.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Darth Mandarb

dayowlron

Darth got it.
It was Iron Eagle.

Darth Mandarb

Horribly wonderful movie! I recognized the first few quotes but just couldn't place it but that last one triggered the realization.

A disclaimer before I post my quote; I haven't read this entire thread so apologies if my quote has been used already!

Look... this is important y'know? This is like, well let's just say it... this is probably the biggest zoological discovery of the century!

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

dayowlron

CaptainD

Bigfoot and the Hendersons?

selmiak

King Kong?
Godzilla?
Evolution?

Darth Mandarb

No, no, negative, nope, no and no!

Keep them comin'!

Mandle

dayowlron

Mandle

Phantoms?
Tremors?

Darth Mandarb

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Sat 25/02/2017 01:03:26
Quote from: Mandle on Fri 24/02/2017 22:59:58Tremors?

And we have a winner!

Wow, really?!

I do love that movie, but it was a blind guess!

Next quote:

"Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics."

(And I'm just going to repeat the golden rule of this thread here because there might be newcomers who have not read the first page: THERE IS NO GOOGLING OF THE MOVIE QUOTES ALLOWED! You may google hints and such... For example: If the quote mentions pirates and a hint has been provided saying the movie was released in 2002, then you can google "pirate movie quotes 2002" but you cannot google the actual quote or any section of it... Cheers!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk