The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Quintaros

Well that's just Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Ben X

Ha ha ha, well done! My next one would have been "Our project leader believes that tomb to be located within the city of Venice, Italy".

Your go!

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Ben X

Quintaros was online a few hours ago, so perhaps they've just forgotten it's their turn. Give them a PM?

Kumpel

why not jump in until then? :P

"It's not that kind of a movie."

Ben X

Well, call me a big old cheaty cheater, but seeing as Quintaros still isn't taking his go and Kumpel isn't giving any more clues on his, I cheated. The quote is from Kingsman: The Secret Service. Really fun movie, but I'd somehow forgotten that line.

Here's a new one, if no one minds: "You don't get to get sucked up into heaven 'cause you were being petty. Tom Petty."

Kumpel

Quote from: Ben X on Wed 22/11/2017 18:19:52
Well, call me a big oldz cheaty cheater, but seeing as Quintaros still isn't taking his go and Kumpel isn't giving any more clues on his, I cheated. The quote is from Kingsman: The Secret Service. Really fun movie, but I'd somehow forgotten that line.

Here's a new one, if no one minds: "You don't get to get sucked up into heaven 'cause you were being petty. Tom Petty."

I do! And "This is the End" of our conversation. :P

Next:
"Ooh, that's a bingo! Is that the way you say it? 'That's a bingo'?"

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Quote from: Kumpel on Thu 23/11/2017 16:27:39
"Ooh, that's a bingo! Is that the way you say it? 'That's a bingo'?"

We just say "bingo".

Amayirot Akago

"I don't fully understand how it first happened. Some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied; it is at this point irrelevant. What matters is that whatever happened, happened for a reason."
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

I'm pretty sure that's The Architect from Matrix 3

Ben X

I'm going to guess The Matrix Reloaded (i.e. The Matrix 2).

Amayirot Akago

You'd guess correctly, Ben ;)

janleht

The Silence of the Lambs?

Mandle

Quote from: Ben X on Fri 24/11/2017 17:49:06
I'm going to guess The Matrix Reloaded (i.e. The Matrix 2).

Ahhhhh of course. It was Agent Smith, not The Architect... D'Oh!

Ben X

Ha, I didn't even realise that, I just knew the Architect was mainly in Reloaded, not Revolutions and so I thought there was a chance you'd guessed the right character but the wrong movie!

Thanks for the boost!

dayowlron

That looks like Matthew Broderick and Jim Carrey so I would have to guess The Cable Guy
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Ben X

This is the quote game, not the clip game! That video was for Mandle because he helped me boost off his guess to get the previous answer!

You need to guess what the quote "Silence... Of The Lambs!" is from...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk