Knight and Day?
Kiss & Kill?

dayowlron

all (wrong)
another quote

My turn to drive?
Give me the page!
What?
This jumps from page 9 to page 11, where's page 10?
Must be a typo.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Kumpel

dayowlron

Quote from: Kumpel on Sat 18/03/2017 09:09:58
The Island?
(wrong)

If this one does not give it away then the one I have picked out next will.

You tell on me, I tell on you.
What are you talking about, I'm as clean as a preacher's sheets. I'm as clean as...
What about that time you blew a six-week operation because you were too busy getting a blow job?
You knew about that?
Uh-huh.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Ben X

True Lies!

Right, I think this is going to be damn easy:

"After it's all over, you say 'oh what a lovely tea-party'."

dayowlron

Correct, and I have no clue on your quote.
Maybe a PeeWee Herman movie?

Ben X

No, although a bicycle is ridden briefly at one point! Okay, another one:

"Apple sauce, bitch."

Ben X

Hmmm, no takers. Okay:

"A monkey, Wes? I mean, Jesus, you guys aren't even trying any more, are you?"

Mandle

The Real Nightmare?
The Hangover 2?

Ben X

What's The Real Nightmare?

Here's another in the meantime:

"What the fuck is the internet?"

Amayirot Akago

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

Correct! Phew, I thought I was going to have to type out their Movie Poop Shoot screed!

Mandle

Quote from: Ben X on Mon 20/03/2017 17:51:28
What's The Real Nightmare?

Sorry, I meant: Wes Craven's New Nightmare (but got the title wrong)

Amayirot Akago

Another thing I have never seen that I just happen to recognize the quote from :D

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

THAT'S DR. EVIL!!!

Austin Powers!

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

I love that speech... It's so Pythonesque...

Okay next one:

"You are not to get shot down under any circumstances."

Darth Mandarb

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Tue 21/03/2017 11:55:10
Thirteen Days?

Wow! Well done!

One of my favorite movies to remind of just how lucky we are to still be here... And the fact that it took place before I was born, but my parents told me they stayed up the whole night the deadline was reached looking out the windows of our their house to see if any Russian missiles were incoming, even in friggin' Australia... That image still chills me...

Over to you, man!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk