Darth Mandarb

YES!!!

You got it, and well-earned :)

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Wed 12/04/2017 16:33:47
YES!!!

You got it, and well-earned :)

Oh... I did?!

Hehe, I've never seen it. "Abe Lincoln: Vampire Slayer" came out at the same time so I opted for that one instead. (laugh)

Okay, next quote:

"My momma noticed funny things I did."

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

(wrong)

Next quote:

"Like shootin' puppies with a BB gun."

CaesarCub

The Little Shop of Horrors.

Mandle

Quote from: CaesarCub on Thu 13/04/2017 11:46:01

The Little Shop of Horrors.

Well done!

From what I consider one of the funniest 2.5 minutes ever put on film: The Dentist Song!

Your turn, mate!

CaesarCub

I love that movie.

Ok, let's do something easy:

"The darkness must go down the river of night's dreaming"

Mandle

Quote from: CaesarCub on Thu 13/04/2017 13:22:00
I love that movie.

I just recently watched the original ending, the most expensive ($7M I believe) cut scene of all time, and IT'S SO MUCH BETTER than the theatrical ending.

I recalled reading in a film magazine back in the '90s about this scene, which only showed a few still images, and the writer's hope that one day the footage would see the light of day...Then I thought, "Hey, I bet it's on youtube!", and I had a wonderful 15 minutes reliving the magic of the movie as it should have been.

I also LOVE Little Shop Of Horrors... It's one of those things that no matter how down I feel about life at any point, I can always turn to and it makes me feel that if people can make such sheer FUN, then there is always hope!

CaesarCub

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 13/04/2017 14:51:12
I just recently watched the original ending, the most expensive ($7M I believe) cut scene of all time, and IT'S SO MUCH BETTER than the theatrical ending.

I recalled reading in a film magazine back in the '90s about this scene, which only showed a few still images, and the writer's hope that one day the footage would see the light of day...Then I thought, "Hey, I bet it's on youtube!", and I had a wonderful 15 minutes reliving the magic of the movie as it should have been.

It was on the extras of the DVD version I owned, really fun.

Ben X

Quote from: CaesarCub on Thu 13/04/2017 13:22:00
I love that movie.

Ok, let's do something easy:

"The darkness must go down the river of night's dreaming"

Pretty sure it's another musical with horror in the title: Rocky Horror Picture Show

CaesarCub

Ben X

Not too easy this one, I think:

"Then it's down with the textbooks..."
"And up with the comics!"

Mandle

Summer School?
Weird Science?
Bill And Ted?

dayowlron

Fast times at Ridgemont high?
American Graffiti?
American Pie?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Animal House?
Monsters U?
Revenge Of The Nerds?

(laugh)

Ben X

No to all of those.

"Man or a woman? Man? Man, okay. Uh, Walt Disney?"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk