The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Well, if you look "right" in a dictionary, you'll find a definition of that word, which you are ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

"They're only noodles, Michael."

Mandle

THE LOST BOYS!

(One of my favorites of all-time!)

Mandle

"Ninety years ago, I was a freak.
Today, I'm an amateur."

Mandle

No guesses?

Okay, some more quotes then, all from the same scene but you might have to work out who is saying what:

"What's your name?

Herbert...
...Wells.

What was that?

That was a very cute man.

That was a pickup.

Against bank rules.

I don't care
At least he's not gay.
Plus, I love the way he talks."

Mandle

I can't tell if nobody can guess the movie, or if nobody is even looking at this thread, but here's some more quotes:

"Herbert!
What did you do?

I sent him to where he belongs.
Infinity.
That's the last anyone will hear
of Jack the Ripper."

Amayirot Akago

I was looking but didn't know the movie. Time After Time?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 22/04/2017 15:18:28
I was looking but didn't know the movie. Time After Time?

Correct!

Worth a watch! Quirky H.G.Wells vs. Jack The Ripper time travel story (yeah, that old chestnut), with Malcolm McDowell as Wells, and David Warner (he's that dude that played the British baddie in like every movie for a while) as "Jack"... Perfect casting and surprisingly well-written, plotted, and researched for such an outlandish story.

Amayirot Akago

Aye, was familiar with the premise, but never seen it myself. Guess I'll have to check it out sometime.

I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Amayirot Akago

That's the thing indeed ;)

Mandle

That moment when you come in here and a line from one of your favourite movies has already been answered...

Gurok

I'm lucky! I only saw that movie a couple of years ago. It's a great movie, but the remake/prequel isn't worth your time.

Here's one I just watched recently:

I don't care! I don't care what you want! I don't care why you woke me up! You took my life!

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Awakenings?
While You Were Sleeping?

Gurok

Some good guesses here, but no to all. Here's another quote:

Attention: You may wish to proceed to a viewing area. The Avalon will slingshot around the star Arcturus.

Mandle

Silent Running?
Dark Star?

Darth Mandarb

I haven't seen it, but it sounds like something somebody told me about the movie. So...

Passengers?

Gurok

Waaahahaaha! Darth Mandarb got it! Congrats!

Your turn!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk