The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Quote from: Ben X on Sat 25/11/2017 10:10:07
This is the quote game, not the clip game! That video was for Mandle because he helped me boost off his guess to get the previous answer!

You need to guess what the quote "Silence... Of The Lambs!" is from...

Er... um... Animal Farm? (roll)(wrong)(wtf)

Ben X

Ha ha, no!

Here's another quote from the same movie: "The password is vagina."

Ben X

Wow, nothing? Okay, here's one more:

"I think it was an Asian gang or something. I saw someone, he looked Asian and he... he was speaking another language. I'm pretty sure it was.... Asian."

Mandle

dayowlron

Still say its the Cable Guy.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

MiteWiseacreLives!

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 26/11/2017 22:12:23
Ace Ventura?
I think that was Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls   (Ham on face)

Mandle

Hahaha... nice mind-games with the video clip. Worthy of The Cable Guy himself!

dayowlron

cool.
next quote:
Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie,...
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Crap... I've seen this but can't remember...

Ummmmmm...

Fan Boys?

Danvzare

dayowlron

CaptainD

Sounds kinda familiar but it's not really ringing any bells... so, I'm going to guess one I haven't actually seen (but it sounds like it might have dialogue like this in it... maybe?!) - Kate and Leopold.

dayowlron

(wrong)
(it wasnt a really popular movie. I saw it on TV a couple years after it came out)
another quote from the same movie:
George is not a sexy name. George is like what you name your teddy bear, not the name you wanna scream out during climax.

Danvzare

Ted?
I'm telling you, these quotes sound very familiar to me, but I can't pinpoint where!

dayowlron

(wrong)
I will start posting some quotes that will be a little less misleading.
Relax. Jesus. What is with you gays? Are you really that repulsed by lady parts? What do you think I have down there? A gnome?

HanaIndiana

dayowlron

(wrong)

Mandle

dayowlron

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk