Mittens 2017 - Hafnir, Iceland, 15-22 July

Started by AGA, Fri 17/02/2017 07:48:42

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

m0ds

Great video Tom! Looks stunning, well all except that fitting tribute to george a romero near the end there, with papa laz-AGA := glad you folks* had fun!

*I believe in the week you've been away London decided it's politically incorrect to define groups of people by gender "guys, gals" etc. But you know that, you had superfast 4G etc etc ;)

abstauber

Really looks like you had a great time again, thanks for sharing this jealousy inducing material :D

One day Iceland, one day...

Esseb

Here are my photographs: http://esseb.com/photographs/mittens_iceland/

I mostly used a mobile phone instead of a stupid big camera this time, so apologies for the blurriness.

It was fun seeing everyone again!

Edit: Excellent droning, Tom!

milkanannan

You guys only got 4-5 hours of darkness a day?

FruitTree

looks like great fun! and such bautiful sights! great video!

2ma2

Much thanks for yet another good Mittens, with special thanks to organizers and drivers!!

I had planned to buy y'all a round, as apology for wasting time and money on the car rental; since we never got out to a pub, I had to settle for a batch o' "Cold Begone" back home instead := (The recipe of which is: 1 tsp of brown sugar, 3 freedoms of pear/apple cognac and 1,5 dl of holy water*.)

Great personal memories from this years installment include, but are not limited to:

• Making an involuntary blood sacrifice in the ruins of a Norse pagan temple
  • Being snuck up on by the North Atlantic Ocean
  • Learning to enjoy FMV games
  • Being pleasantly surprised by buttsex

I also managed to spend ALL of (mine and other's) remaining coins at the airport, down to a single Icelandic crown! There was a large jar by the shops that allowed you to donate Icelandic currency to charity before departure, which frankly is a great idea - petition your nation's airports today!

*you boil the hell out of it

Disco

Here are my photographs, at long last: Mittens MMXVII

I had quite the fun time, and miss everyone already :~( Looking forward to doing this again in.....some other place.

Edit: Just seconds after posting this, I remembered I have some photographs spread across two rolls of film that I have yet to develop, so this is just a teaser. Stay tuned (much later)!

milkanannan

What kind of beer is in those gold cans?

Disco

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk