The Video Game Quote Game

Started by Amayirot Akago, Sun 05/03/2017 08:31:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 23/03/2017 23:44:34
I now want this to be an Asterix game.

Sorry, it's not.

Although it does have a scene set in old-timey France...

Mandle

Another quote:

"I've been stuck here for ages."

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Mandle

Another quote:

"Soon we will be free again"

Danvzare

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Fri 24/03/2017 12:03:48
Mass Effect?

Nope, but here's another quote:

"I'm the boy's trainer. Let me through!"

Mandle

Okay, here's a giveaway quote for anyone who has played this game:

"Go now! Waste no time!"

CaptainD

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 25/03/2017 11:26:37
Back to the Future?

Nope... although the game does kind of involve time travel... kind of, but not really...

Mandle

Another quote:

"The eyes of the owl glowed"

Amayirot Akago

That crappy New Adventures Of The Time Machine game by Cryo?

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sun 26/03/2017 08:09:35
That crappy New Adventures Of The Time Machine game by Cryo?

No.

Okay, another quote:

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

Danvzare

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? ???

Mandle

Nope... but here's a giveaway quote to end all giveaway quotes then:

"Oh no! That disgusting black substance is jumping to other books"

CaptainD

Haha okay now I have it, and am going to put my guess in as I was actually going to guess Cannonball Run on the movie thread but you beat me to it - TALES!

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Sun 26/03/2017 14:01:13
Haha okay now I have it, and am going to put my guess in as I was actually going to guess Cannonball Run on the movie thread but you beat me to it - TALES!

Well, DUH!!!

I mean, there's the line you yourself voiced right there above:

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 24/03/2017 01:58:17
Another quote:

"I've been stuck here for ages."

And the line "I'm off to hunt wild boar!" that you wished was from an Asterisk game was one of my own voice lines as Thrym the ice giant!

So yeah, the answer was the AGS game: "Tales"

Over to you CaptainD! I'm glad you're the one that got it!

CaptainD

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

I ... er... can''t possibly be expected to remember all the lines I've voiced for games.  After all I've been busy doing a bad American accent for Slasher's game and a Starbuck voice that sounds like Agent Tan for Cassie!  :grin:

Okay new quote - NOT from one on Mandle's games btw!!!!

"Did I say that out loud? I apologize, master. While you are a meatbag, I suppose I should not call you as such."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk