The Video Game Quote Game

Started by Amayirot Akago, Sun 05/03/2017 08:31:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sun 26/03/2017 15:00:51
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic?

Yes, it's everyone's favourite sarcastic assassin droid, HK-47.  Your turn.

Cassiebsg

Ahhhh... I should have guessed it, the "owl" line kind of sounded like fitting to the game, but alas I've only played the demo. :-[
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

I've never played the game, but the meatbag part gave it away ;)

Throwing that switch and all? I can see your MIT education really pays for itself.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Nothing yet? Have another.

For it was said, they had become like those peculiar demons, which dwell in matter but in whom no light may be found.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

No, definitely more modern than that.

Danvzare

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell?

Amayirot Akago

Not quite that modern either.

HAAAAAAAAACKS!

Amayirot Akago

Okay, new quote and a hint: everybody's waiting for a sequel to this game that'll probably never come.

They're always departing, but they never arrive... and the ones that do arrive... they never leave... you never see them go, they're always full... no one ever gets on but they're always... they're always departing but they never arrive...

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Nope, this was made by a non-Japanese company.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Tue 28/03/2017 08:35:56
hint: everybody's waiting for a sequel to this game that'll probably never come.
My goodness, the number of games that describes is phenomenal. :~(

Amayirot Akago

Well, in this case it's become memetic ;)

Now... about that beer I owed ya.

Mandle

Kumpel

Mandle: But there is a sequel to Half-Life! :=

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Tue 28/03/2017 23:43:33
Quote from: Mandle on Tue 28/03/2017 14:55:59
Half-Life?
Half-Life 2 was the correct answer, so yes ;)

Yeah sorry, I meant the Half Life series... Half Life 3 is always said to be the Holy Grail of missing sequels.

Mandle

Okay then...next quote:

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk