The Video Game Quote Game

Started by Amayirot Akago, Sun 05/03/2017 08:31:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Gribbler on Mon 13/03/2017 08:34:15
Yep!

YAY! And also BLEAH! You made me remember that scene and what they were eating...

I would say that game is the most horrifying and scary game I have ever seen. And I only watched Let's Plays. It must be much worse to actually play it. Amazing game!

New quote coming soon...

Gribbler

Quote from: MandleAnd I only watched Let's Plays

I played in VR. Multiply "bleah" by thousand. :-)

Mandle

Okay new quote...

"In the end, all sins are forgiven. Even yours."

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

No..... another quote (probably a giveaway):

"Laputan Machine"

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Yup.... possibly the best game ever made IMO...

Over to you!

Amayirot Akago

Sticks and stones :cool:

It appears you are up the proverbial estuary without a means of locomotion.

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

No, this game's way older than that.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Zork?

(Just because there is a river/boat puzzle and a snarky sense of humour in Zork)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Wed 15/03/2017 21:02:19
Space Quest?
Ding dong! It's what the hologram in the underground chamber says to you. Your turn!

Cassiebsg

Ack! Honest had no idea!

It just sounded like  Sierra type of humor.  (laugh)

Probably easy, but I got nothing else:

Reward? I'm sorry but all I have to offer you is...

Mandle

Cassiebsg

Yup, was too easy.  (laugh)
On to you Mandle.  ;)

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 16/03/2017 18:09:28
Yup, was too easy.  (laugh)
On to you Mandle.  ;)

It sounded like a double-cross, so I just guessed the first double-cross scene from a game that popped into my head. Wow, I'm on a lucky streak with these random guesses...

Okay, here's an easy one I think:

"Your strength and brutality are legendary."

Amayirot Akago

Unreal Tournament '99. I'll post a new quote in the morning.

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 16/03/2017 23:15:28
Unreal Tournament '99. I'll post a new quote in the morning.

Dayum!

Amayirot Akago

Can you tell I was completely obsessed with that game throughout the early 2000's? ;)

That's abusing your right to free speech, Mr. President.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk