The Video Game Quote Game

Started by Amayirot Akago, Sun 05/03/2017 08:31:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurok

Sam & Max Series 1, Episode 4: Abe Lincoln Must Die! ?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 17/03/2017 09:02:19
Can you tell I was completely obsessed with that game throughout the early 2000's? ;)

Hahahah so was I... Maybe we fought each other now and then...

Amayirot Akago

Considering I never played online cause my internet was crappy, that seems very unlikely.

And no, Gurok, that's not it.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Quote from: Gurok on Fri 17/03/2017 09:24:16
Sam & Max Series 1, Episode 4: Abe Lincoln Must Die! ?

I don't care that it's wrong, I love this answer!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

(wrong) It's not a point & click.

I have a daughter - and it is my greatest wish never to have her, or her children, experience the horror of nuclear war. As a father, I want to leave a better world for the future generation. As a soldier, I know that is my duty.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Also nope.

We've managed to avoid drowning!

Ben X

Is it an FPS? Maybe a Call Of Duty or a Medal Of Honor?

Amayirot Akago

No, not an FPS, but third person.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara-kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Not a Fallout game, but the nuclear theme is important to this series too.

Kept ya waiting, huh?

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Amayirot Akago

(wrong)

Treat your cardboard box with care. Take care of the box and it'll take care of you. Don't think of it as just another box. Treat it with love... don't be rough, 'kay?

Mandle

Gribbler

Sounds like The Bum even if it's not it :)

Amayirot Akago

No. This is part of a much more mainstream, long running series that starts with an M.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk