The "Black Stories" crime riddles thread

Started by Kumpel, Mon 13/03/2017 23:07:23

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

He cut the chair into rungs, made a ladder and climbed out?  (The description doesn't say that the cubicle was enclosed.)

Mandle

I have to leave from Australia tomorrow morning and I don't want to leave this riddle hanging for a month and also several people have solved in PM to me...

Probably the best solve was Tabata as she solved it for real without previous knowledge and also in english which is not her native language so I will award her the win and post the solution below hidden:

Spoiler
He sawed the chair in half, then put the halves back together to make a whole, and then crawled out through the hole.
[close]

Maybe Stupot can launch a Part 2 where players must figure out how our hero got back to civilization after escaping his prison and finding himself stranded out in the middle of nowhere...

Seeya's all again in January sometime!

Stupot

Thanks Mandle. I'll take part 2 then :-)
Bear in mind this is also a very silly solution.

So our hero has escaped from the cell only to find himself in the middle of a desert. How does he manage to get back to civilization?

YES

NO

dayowlron

does he need any equipment other than the clothes on his back to get to civilization?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Kweepa

Does he inflate that tiny question mark into a hot air balloon?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Stupot

Thanks Mandle. I'll take part 2 then :-)
Bear in mind this is also a very silly solution.

So our hero has escaped from the cell only to find himself in the middle of a desert. How does he manage to get back to civilization?

YES

NO
Does he need any equipment other than the clothes on his back to get to civilization?

The Last To Know

He adds an "S" to the desert and eats his way through the dessert? :grin:

Kweepa

Does he ride the "bear in mind" back to civilization?

Tabata

I just know it in case it is ... hmm ...

Is he in the desert you can see on the box of Camel cigarettes?  :grin:

Kweepa

Does he catch his train of thought to the nearest city?

dayowlron

How about if he was in the middle of the desert he just walked a little ways then he was no longer in the middle of the desert so he was back to civilization?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Stupot

These answers are all terrible. And by that token they are just as valid as the real answer. Keep thinking along those lines.
But as a little hint, he does have to do something.

YES

NO
Does he need any equipment other than the clothes on his back to get to civilization?

He adds an "S" to the desert and eats his way through the dessert?
Does he ride the "bear in mind" back to civilization?
Is he in the desert you can see on the box of Camel cigarettes?
Does he catch his train of thought to the nearest city?
How about if he was in the middle of the desert he just walked a little ways then he was no longer in the middle of the desert so he was back to civilization?

CaptainD

There's a computer in the middle of the desert (solar powered) and he boots up Sid Meiers' classic game! :grin:

Riaise

Does he walk backwards until he reaches civilization?

dayowlron

CaptainD

He wakes up?  (Oh no, the old "it was only a dream" trick! :shocked:)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

dayowlron

Asked a friend, he gave me a possible solution and I think it fits very well.
Spoiler

he screams until he becomes hoarse then he rides the horse back to civilization.
[close]

Stupot

Quote from: dayowlron on Fri 22/12/2017 15:10:26
Asked a friend, he gave me a possible solution and I think it fits very well.
Spoiler

he screams until he becomes hoarse then he rides the horse back to civilization.
[close]
We have a winner! Dayowlron, well done. Your friend probably had the same jokebook I had as a kid :-)

dayowlron

cool, If I don't come up with something by tonight I will open it up to anyone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk