Indy graphics.

Started by shitar, Wed 16/04/2003 04:36:17

Previous topic - Next topic

shitar

I was working on an Indy game for some time now. I got to the 67th room before I realized I couldn't handle the pressure :'( of making a Dr. Jones game. So if anybody wants some of my game graphics I'll send them to you. Reply to this post if you need them.
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Gilbert

If you got to the 67th room, finish it. It's not a good idea to give up at THIS point.

Andail

Pah, who would want backgrounds drawn in Indy-style?
And who would want so many, I mean 67, who would want that?
I don't think there's a market for 67 original Indy-style backgrounds around here

n3tgraph

hehehe ;)

why don't you post some first
* N3TGraph airguitars!

veryweirdguy

Why don't you zip them up and make them available to anyone (like the Insta-game pack)? Then anybody can use them!

Flippy_D

AGA

Or, as Andail was I think implying, contact m0ds, who's working on
Indiana Jones & the Fountain of Youth.

Andail

I am tempted to make a small assumption:

1. Mitar doesn't have 67 backgrounds
2. And if he has, they're not indy-style
3. And if they are, he didn't draw them himself

I'd be happy if you proved me wrong, Mitar

shitar

I use backgrounds like the tutorial for FOA2 did. But I'll only provide 5. There mine all mine!!! I can't provide pics I don't have a site. I've already tried getting in the FOY team, NO LUCK.

Flippy_D

But if you have 67 why only give us 5? I don't understand.

m0ds

You haven't emailed, sent me a PM on here OR visited the FoY forum, mitar...   :-\

Please post some up on here. It'd be interesting to see what they look like. I don't think anyone's too sure whether to believe you yet.

m0ds

BlackBaron

Could you email them to me?
"Do you thirst for knowledge no matter the cost?"
            -Watrik, master glassblower

shitar

I need your email address to email them to you. Backgrounds aren't that good because it was from like two years ago. And this game has been cancelled for a while. I gave most of my backgrounds to my friend who uses another game making system. But my strongpoints ( I believe) are the inventory objects, and objects. Mods, I've seen the new screenshots they're really imppressive but I don't think anybody has a gamecrew where one guy is dedicated to making inventory objects.I'll try to get pics on here somehow.

Scummbuddy

- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

Helm

This is going to be a LOL :( thread.
WINTERKILL

shitar

*mitar suddenly notices what helm posted, LOL!AHHHH! :o

Matt Brown

has anybody seen the graphics yet>?
word up

scotch

No, not even mitar..

LGM

I have.. He's not lying! They are gorgeous!..

Don't quit Mitar! Finish the damn game!
You. Me. Denny's.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk