Author Topic: Neofeud - Working On Mac Port!  (Read 14986 times)  Share 

Re: Neofeud - IS ON STEAM NOW!!!
« Reply #160 on: 16 Oct 2017, 21:45 »
It sounds great, but will trying the beta interfere with my saved games? I haven't yet completed playing Neofeud and I'm worried about losing my progress if I do. :-\

« Reply #161 on: 16 Oct 2017, 23:21 »
@Blondbraid: The Neofeud Update #1 won't mess up your save games, nope! (Thanks to Mark J. Lovegrove for helping me make sure the updates don't break saves!)

If you do have any issues with it, do let me know, of course!

In other news, check out this article in a Hawaii print publication on myself and Neofeud!

(Read the full article)

selmiak

• ǝsıɔɹǝxǝ ʞɔǝu puɐ uıɐɹq
    • I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
    • I can help with web design
    •  
  • selmiak worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #162 on: 17 Oct 2017, 17:15 »
hey, this is not all there is. What are you hiding? Any chance there is a picture of you in your underwear on the next page? What is stopping you from posting it?

Quote from: ClickClickClick
If you kill everyone there's nobody left to punish you.

« Reply #163 on: 18 Oct 2017, 19:56 »
Click on the "Read the full article" link. :P

selmiak

• ǝsıɔɹǝxǝ ʞɔǝu puɐ uıɐɹq
    • I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
    • I can help with web design
    •  
  • selmiak worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #164 on: 19 Oct 2017, 04:37 »
thanks, somehow I missed this :P

Quote from: ClickClickClick
If you kill everyone there's nobody left to punish you.

MJL

• Global Moderator
  • Mittens Duke
  • Mittens Founder
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    •  
  • MJL worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!MJL worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
« Reply #165 on: 19 Oct 2017, 06:03 »
I was happy to supply you with 2 lines of text advice :P But just wanted to say that's a great print article, well done! Feel I'm not usin'g enough apostrophe's in strang'e places after readi' ing..(laugh)

Re: Neofeud - On Sale Now On Itch.io!
« Reply #166 on: 19 Oct 2017, 19:32 »
Haha, yeah those apostrophes are actually glottal-stops, or points where you're supposed to pause airflow in pronunciation of Hawai'ian words. ( <- there's one)  Kind of like the way someone with an Essex accent pronounces the "t" in "water". :)

Also, I should probably mention this:

Get it now on Itch.io!
« Last Edit: 19 Oct 2017, 20:00 by SilverSpook »

Re: Neofeud - 34% Off On Itch.io This Week!
« Reply #167 on: 25 Oct 2017, 12:00 »
I've just bought Neofeud on Itch.io. But I need linux version and I am only able to download file named "Neofeud Demo V 1.3.zip". Regardless of the file name is it full version?

Edit: It seems it is windows demo version under linux version download link. Itch client also can't install the game. And I can't find steam key anywhere.
« Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017, 12:18 by sigmich »

Re: Neofeud - 34% Off On Itch.io This Week!
« Reply #168 on: 25 Oct 2017, 13:08 »
Hi sigmich, sorry for the trouble downloading Neofeud for Linux. I have just sent you an email regarding this. Hope it works for you!

Re: Neofeud - In The Halloween Steam Sale!
« Reply #169 on: 26 Oct 2017, 20:16 »
Quick update: Neofeud is 25% off on Steam for the Halloween Sale!

« Reply #170 on: 31 Oct 2017, 10:04 »
https://www.themarysue.com/sophia-and-citizenship/
A robot was given recently given citizenship in Saudi Arabia!
Is Neofeud becoming real? 8-0

« Reply #171 on: 31 Oct 2017, 10:43 »
Yeah, Neofeud is becoming a reality, except ironically, it's the human females who are property and the immigrants who are all still slaves in Saudi Arabia, while the "Hot White Robot Woman" has "rights".

Just give it a few years. We'll have the Gortzel-Takeda consciousness test out there to turn more people into pets and livestock soon, along with the non-hot robots.

Of course, this is nothing new, if you're a minority/immigrant/marginalized person in much of America, which is another big point of Neofeud.

Cyberpunk dystopia is here, it's just mostly ignored by mainstream media. But the pockets of suffering are growing and will be everywhere, soon, and we'll all be joined with the defective robots.

Re: Neofeud - Working On Mac Port!
« Reply #172 on: 14 Nov 2017, 02:30 »
Greetings cyberspatials!

I'm happy to announce that I'm currently in the process of fleshing out the world, characters, and story of:

Here's a brief excerpt: "Queen Sybil The Good, First Comrade of The Egalite Cooperative, Breaker of Chains, Neofeudal's Bane, Mistress of The Multiverse" #amwriting

Secondly, I am currently attempting to get Neofeud ported to Mac!

If anyone has interest in a Mac version of Neofeud, please let me know as I'd like to gauge the interest in a Mac port before I commit too many resources there. If you have a bit of time and the right hardware to test a Mac port, also let me know, thanks.