Neofeud

Started by SilverSpook, Sat 25/03/2017 19:30:36

Previous topic - Next topic

dactylopus

You got my vote on Steam.  Good Luck!

alphadalekben

Do you want me to ask a friend of mine who does Youtube (with about 25 thousand subscribers) to spotlight it for you?

SilverSpook

Sure, if you think he'd do it, why not!  Thanks!

EDIT:

4/17 - You can also vote for Neofeud on GOG!

EDIT 2:

Question for devs who've gotten onto Steam...  If a game (i.e. Neofeud) gets Greenlit on Steam, and some folks have already bought the game elsewhere, would the developer (I) be able to give Steam keys to the folks who have already paid for the game elsewhere?  Thanks!

Frodo

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Stupot

Riaise

SilverSpook

Thanks guys for your support!  I like DRM-free myself if possible, also. 

So the big news is, I'm planning to give away the Neofeud bonus content (soundtrack + script) free to anyone who buys Neofeud through the Itch.io store before Neofeud makes it onto Steam.   

If you buy it early, you'll also get a free Neofeud Steam key when it makes it to Steam.  So you get the DRM free version AND the Steam version!  You can think of it as a pre-order of sorts. :)

In addition, Steam takes a much bigger cut of the revenue compared to Itch.io, so it'd help me out with financing Neofeud 2 if you bought through the Itch store. :)

Here's a link to it for convenience:

*Note: if you get Neofeud accidentally on the same day as Neofeud gets Greenlit or something of the sort, don't worry, I'll give a reasonable grace period.  The main thing is just encouraging folks who are interested in the game, but want to wait for it on Steam, to put the order in early.

*Note #2: Yes, I am turning the brain-cogs on a new project.  Stay tuned.  ;)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Nixxon

alphadalekben

Quick update on my friend's YouTube coverage - he's agreed to do a video on it (providing it gets through Greenlight, I'd imagine) and voted for it on Greenlight.

Chicky

Also voted and commented. Fingers crossed for you!

SilverSpook

Thanks guys for the support!  Fingers crossed here as well. :)

@alphadalekben: Thanks a bunch for looking into this YouTube coverage, man.  Whatever works for your friend. :)

SilverSpook

Well, we're now at 264 votes or so on Steam Greenlight!  Looks like there's a lot of movement on the greenlighting front too so there might be a good chance.

Anyway, here's something I'm just going to mysteriously toss out there... ;)

Blondbraid

Cassiebsg

Breath taking!

I'm though unsure if this is paradise or a jail...  (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SilverSpook

@Blondbraid: Thanks!

@CassieBSG: Indeed, that's pretty much the effect I was going for. ;)

SilverSpook

Neofeud gets some glowing praise from this guy in his indie game highlight!

[embed=1020,630]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ-a1t8d0N8&t=3s[/embed]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk