Neofeud

Started by SilverSpook, Sat 25/03/2017 19:30:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Hi

whilst I think the graphics are beautiful in the trailer I feel it is far too static....if the portraits talk was animated this would imo improve my enthusiasm.. for a potentially great game...

Fitz

But they ARE animated. The portraits change expressions depending on their mood/context of what they're saying, much the same as they do in, say, Wadjet Eye games.

SilverSpook

Yeah, the portraits do change expression.  That was an unbelievable pain actually, especially the resolution up at 1366x768! 

That video was not actually the trailer though, just a clip of a particularly dark satirical conversation. :)

SilverSpook

Neofeud voice actor highlight #1 - Brandon C. Hovey

"Brandon Hovey plays an unhinged, sociopathic American dictator, from the dystopian adventure game Neofeud. Brandon discusses his process of getting into the "Apocalypse Now" mindset by chewing rough beef jerky and having some strong bourbon. (I promise I wrote this story way before Trump was elected, damn reality getting the scoop on sci-fi again!)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZVADACSs

https://silverspook.itch.io/neofeud

SilverSpook

Hi guys, just a heads up: Neofeud's bonus content is free with the game until tomorrow, June 13!

If you haven't yet picked up Neofeud, best do it now!

(Bonus content includes the soundtrack - 2 1/2 hours of music + the original script)

AnasAbdin

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SilverSpook

Yay!  Neofeud has been Greenlit! :D  Thanks AGS community for your support and for voting!  Gonna make Steam cyberpunk again.  We have to give "The Last Night" a run for its money. :)

Blondbraid

Quote from: SilverSpook on Tue 13/06/2017 21:01:26
Yay!  Neofeud has been Greenlit! :D  Thanks AGS community for your support and for voting!  Gonna make Steam cyberpunk again.  We have to give "The Last Night" a run for its money. :)
Hooray, does this mean that Neofeud fill finally be on Steam? 8-0

SilverSpook

Yes, Neofeud will be coming to Steam!  I'm currently in the process of handling the business and technical requirements of getting Neofeud to Steam, but it will be out on Steam as soon as possible!

Mandle

Congratulations!!! Jeez... took them long enough though... SLACKERS!

dactylopus

Blondbraid

Awesome, I'm so excited! I will buy this game as soon as I'm able to get this song out of my head!

SilverSpook

Thanks guys!

@Blondbraid: I'm not sure when exactly you will be able to buy it on Steam as I'm just starting the process of submitting all the required documentation and hopefully getting the game set up for Steam shortly after that.  But if you meant buy it on Itch.io, then nevermind! :)

CaptainD

Well done mate!  Knew you would do it.

alphadalekben

Congratulations. I'll try and buy it on Steam asap when I save up enough pennies (I'm not certain if I intend that to be hyperbole) and I've just let my YouTuber friend know as well.

SilverSpook

Thanks CaptainD and alphadalekben.  What's your YouTuber friend's Youtube channel btw?

alphadalekben

The YouTube channel's called Drunk Monkey Gaming or Drunken Monkey Gaming, if I remember correctly.

selmiak

Cool, congrats on getting on steam. That's pretty awesome! ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk