Animators and Artists Wanted Graphics like Thimbleweed Park

Started by Ramorama, Sun 16/04/2017 09:31:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramorama

I need some Animators and Artists who want to help me creating Animations and Backgrounds in a Style like Thimbleweed Park.
Everyone is welcome who enjoys making graphics. This is an absolutely leisure time project so you don't have to hurry.

I need maximum:

-3 Animators
-3 Backgroundartists

Edit:

The Project:

Working Title: Maniac Mansion Mania - The Prosecution

Plot:

One night someone broke in into the RedEyeCoorp. Research Center and stole an important dossier and vanished.
Ridden by fears the mysterious burglar ran into the downtown of Ronville and was looking for his unknown employer. When he finally found him he received a CD from his employer disappeared into thin air. After that the stranger noticed the chasers were coming closely and he quickley locked himself up in a post office and hid the CD into an protective bag.
After he dropped the protective bag to the other letters then he suddenly had been shot.

On the next day the geek Bernard went to his mailbox and found the CD. What he didn't know he's now in danger.
Who were the stranger and his mysterious employer? What's on the CD?

LimpingFish

Could you go into more detail about your project? Because, as it stands, your post doesn't meet the requirements of the board.

Also, you can only have one recruitment thread open at a time, so I've locked your other thread in lieu of you perhaps wanting to combine both requests into a single thread.

Thanks. :)
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ramorama

Quote from: LimpingFish on Sun 16/04/2017 22:21:00
Could you go into more detail about your project? Because, as it stands, your post doesn't meet the requirements of the board.

I've added more details of my project now. :)

Quote from: LimpingFish on Sun 16/04/2017 22:21:00
Also, you can only have one recruitment thread open at a time, so I've locked your other thread in lieu of you perhaps wanting to combine both requests into a single thread.

The other thread was about another (already finished) project which also needs some recruitment (translators).

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk