Illumination Diminishing [complete, untested]

Started by slatkabundeva, Sun 23/04/2017 01:10:19

Previous topic - Next topic

slatkabundeva

Hello!
This is my first ever game. It is basically 100 percent done, except
it has never been played by anyone else before, so it is potentially very buggy!
I'm looking for feedback on any aspect of the game music, graphics, coding, ect.
I've never shared the link before so I'm not even positive the game download works : O O O O O
Thanks!

Illumination is a mildly dark, hand drawn 2d point and click game. Explore, use objects, and solve puzzles to proceed through the game.
(you can combine objects)

The game: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2147/

The walk through : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5jQVqgDqW1jREtoYWtUTDBobk0

Mandle

Congratulations on releasing your first game, or at least making it available for testing!

It's quite the feeling isn't it?

I'm looking forward to giving it a try!

Tabata

Don't know if you are still around but first: Congrats on your first release!   8-)

In case you still have any interest I wanted to report a crash.
It happens after using the ruby on the door underneath the stairs (from outside the room):
Spoiler
---------------------------
Adventure Game Studio
An internal error has occurred. Please note down the following information.
If the problem persists, post the details on the AGS Technical Forum.
(ACI version 3.4.0.13)

Error: prepare_script: error -18 (no such function in script) trying to run 'holder_UseInv'   (Room 14)

OK   
----------------------------
[close]

Still not through (not to spoil it let's say: I need to get one last piece from an animal)  ;)
and it is an entertaining game so far.  (nod)
The story is interesting and I already found several riddles.
At first I needed to get used to the gameplay since it is new for me to have hotspots but not on most of the usable items.
Also the wrong perspective for the kitchens entry irritated a bit. Nonetheless it is fun to play.  :cheesy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk