Thimbleweed Park help line

Started by Monsieur OUXX, Wed 26/04/2017 19:10:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

Hi all,

if you're stuck in solving the game, you can ask, I'll try to give hints without spoiling.

I'm stuck myself in the forrest
Spoiler

I'm stuck with reaching the pizza van after finding it
Spoiler

the code I enter doesn't work
Spoiler

When I enter the code found on the pizza flyer into the keypad of the electric fence, it still triggers the alarm???
[close]
[close]
[close]

AGA

That's a bug.  You're doing the right thing.

Snarky

Could you be reading the code wrong? I found it difficult to read and interpret the characters.

Monsieur OUXX

the "5" turned out to be a "6".

CaesarCub

The power of dynamically generated rotated text with anti-aliasing in pixel art!

Cassiebsg

To me is a bad font used and lack of correcting the problem during beta testing (I'm assuming they did beta testing)...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Alan v.Drake

This is the quality of a $626k game, top notch beta testing and quality animations :=

- Alan

Monsieur OUXX

So since no one is asking for tips, it means that either all of you ordered the game from day 1 and have finished it already, OR you're all really really self-disciplined, OR you're all extremely good at adventure games ;)

Adeel

Quote from: Alan v.Drake on Fri 28/04/2017 20:01:39
This is the quality of a $626k game, top notch beta testing and quality animations :=

- Alan
Couldn't agree more.

AGA

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Wed 03/05/2017 13:31:28
So since no one is asking for tips, it means that either all of you ordered the game from day 1 and have finished it already, OR you're all really really self-disciplined, OR you're all extremely good at adventure games ;)

Or we have access to that Gogglesearch thing I keep hearing about.

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: AGA on Thu 04/05/2017 05:56:48

Or we have access to that Gogglesearch thing I keep hearing about.
Well I always prefer when answers are hinted rather than directly googled  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk