big problem saving script of a room

Started by bmaon23, Thu 18/05/2017 14:36:09

Previous topic - Next topic

bmaon23

Hello! I have such a Big problem with my script. Some time ago it happened the same to me, i noticed the problem but i could not find a solution, so i had to come back to a saved older versión of the project and do again a Big part of my job.
Now that IS imposible for me because the work IS too advance and i can't start again from the last security copy. The problem IS the Next:
I change the script of a specific room, but when later i load the Game, those changes don't appear in the development of the Game, not even changes so basic as the text of a Character. Simple, It IS as If an older script of that room had remained stucked or fixed and Now, any changes i make (even erasing and leaving the script empty), It always repeats that stucked or fixed old script.
Curiously, this problem only affects to two or three rooms, but not to the others. My problem IS that i need to change imperatively one of those rooms script. Did i explain Well? Can please somebody give me a solution? Thank u very much.

Crimson Wizard

Try doing "Build -> Rebuild all files".

bmaon23

It was exactly thay!!!!!!!! Thank you very much a million of times!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk