question about non-AGS-related futur testings

Started by sketchess, Fri 26/05/2017 15:29:29

Previous topic - Next topic

sketchess

Hello guys.

It turned out that I took a different road after all, meaning no game programing at all. You might agree that good forums with good people are hard to find nowadays. Especially if someone is looking for constructive criticism. Always the thing I liked the most about the ASG Community. So I question myself, if it still would fit the recruitment or critics lounge section? And If not... where to go?

I can't stop thinking about the day I will leave pre-alpha state behind me.  (laugh)
I wish a nice weekend.

selmiak

you are talking about a game you are making, but not with ags? Well, boo you, AGS is the bestet program on teh internets. Other than that, I think I've seen [non-AGS] recruitment threads in the according board so you should be fine there and find some good testers.

sketchess

(laugh) Hahahahaha. You make me laugh, @selmiak. As I said, NO games at all.
But I agree with you. If I develop games, I would do it with no other than AGS. What ever else is out there. Looked at it, tried it and neah they can keep their stuff. ;)

Since their is no other complain. You may excuse me, I'm heading back to my source code and equipment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk