Author Topic: 46 MEMORY LANE (mature content)  (Read 1838 times)  Share 

Re: 46 MEMORY LANE (mature content)
« Reply #20 on: 05 Jul 2017, 19:54 »
Yo! ... I have been quite busy of late so have only recently got the opportunity to try your game out again. I had a quick look at it some weeks ago, but didn't think it fair to comment based on that so I had a good solid go of it this time around. I am a little stuck at the moment (in the locked bedroom), however I think I have explored around enough and played enough to at least give you my initial thoughts, but I do want and hope to complete this at some point.

Well right from the word go I just digged the eerie atmosphere, its amazing how effective no-music but with carefully chosen atmospheric sounds can be, and I think your game is a fine example of that, in a weird way it gave me a silent hill sort of vibe.

I checked out all the floors of the building (well I am currently in the bedroom).. so I saw a good variety in terms of the visual experience and liked it, also like your attention to details on items/information.

The dialog was pretty darn good too and was too the story, or at least where I am up to with currently.

I got a bit confused with the game save system, took me a while to figure I drop the memories onto the statue.

All in all (well so far), this was a good experience, and I really hope to see another game from you soon.

Kudos!

« Reply #21 on: 25 Jul 2017, 17:22 »
I'm stuck.
Add spoiler tag for Hidden:
How do I free Mina/Angela from the chains in room 204? I've already stabbed both ears and 1 eye at the bar but I can't trigger the eye again on floor 2.
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017, 10:57 by Que Tran »

« Reply #22 on: 28 Jul 2017, 07:39 »
Yo yo! Thanks for your kind words Tycho, I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far :cheesy: I hope you'll have the time to see the rest of the game as well.

Que Tran, sorry for the late reply, but:
the eye only triggers when you're in a specific spot in the room. Unless it's a bug?

« Reply #23 on: 28 Jul 2017, 21:12 »
Yo yo! Thanks for your kind words Tycho, I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far :cheesy: I hope you'll have the time to see the rest of the game as well.

Que Tran, sorry for the late reply, but:
the eye only triggers when you're in a specific spot in the room. Unless it's a bug?

I've figured out how to break the chains but then I go to the apartment, find Angela, turn off tv, go to sleep and I think I've found a bug. The phone flashes red but when I try to check for a new message nothing happens. I leave the apartment and I get taken to the long stairs but I can't walk down the stairs or use the door. How do I finish the game?
« Last Edit: 29 Jul 2017, 02:21 by Que Tran »