Retro Gaming Videos

Started by CaptainD, Mon 05/06/2017 12:19:34

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

I've recently started posting gameplay videos, Let's Plays and game intros from various retro games (primarily Atari ST as that was the system I had growing up).  Thought I'd start sharing them here, and of course anyone else who does their own retrogaming videos is more than welcome to add theirs!

I'll start posting mine in date order so I don't get too confused (!) - here are a couple of Stunt Car Racer vids (ST), which due to the law that says you immediately play games worse when you hit the Record button, I actually managed to lose on both tracks! (roll)
(Also thanks again to AGA for the new youtube embed feature :))

CaptainD

Here's another - Shufflepuck Cafe.  Great game, but I don't have the reflexes for it anymore it seems! :-D

selmiak

is 2009 and 5 colors retro enough? :-D

CaptainD

I think that definitely counts as retro ;)

CaptainD

This one's my first ever attempt at a Let's Play video so... um... yeah, it's pretty terrible, but still it's a start! (laugh)

CaptainD

This is me playing APB (All Points Bulletin) on the ST really badly.

selmiak

Oh, look at this, I recently longplayed PENDEK!
A cool AGS game by shaun9991 that you really should play if you haven't already. The videos need some love and views, go watch them now.
Also subscribe to my channel there to get more AGS longplays, you know what to do!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk