A REALLY weird Pokemon dream I had.

Started by DBoyWheeler, Tue 13/06/2017 01:20:26

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

This morning, as I was trying to wake up, I had this REALLY eff-ed up Pokemon-related dream.

In my dream, I was starting up FireRed or LeafGreen (the dream wasn't specific).  The graphics in the game (in my dream) were REALLY far out--as in definitely something I know beyond reasonable doubt couldn't be done with Game Boy Advance back in the day.

The Nurse Joy in the game warned that because I hadn't played the game in a while (in my case, since I started up Diamond again), the Pokemon in my party were starting to get mutinous (or at least she said something close to those words).

When I checked out the Pokemon in my party, their graphics and sprites were really cool looking (again, in a style I knew was beyond the GBA's abilities back in the day), as the art and animations looked like they came straight out of the anime.  But as Nurse Joy warned, they looked quite PO'ed!  Some scenes in my dream even showed the Pokemon attacking my character!

Weird dream, eh?

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

Gurok

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 13/06/2017 05:03:28
Quote from: Gurok on Tue 13/06/2017 04:30:14
Stop eating Pokemon cartridges.

At least just before bedtime.

Hey! Haha! I originally had that in my reply but thought it was too cheesy.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

Quote from: Gurok on Tue 13/06/2017 05:34:04

It worked better in a two-man routine I think...

Kumpel

Dungeon Siege or Neverwinter Nights?

wrong thread ... (roll)

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 13/06/2017 06:34:50
Quote from: Gurok on Tue 13/06/2017 05:34:04

It worked better in a two-man routine I think...

Okay, that doesn't make sense.  Then again, my dream probably didn't make a lick of sense either.

Danvzare

Sounds like an interesting dream.

At least it makes more sense than my dream where I kept killing a little golf ball man who kept cloning himself back to life. And who were a part of some secret agents who were after me for some reason.

Cassiebsg

@Danvzare... sound like a game right there I want to play! (nod)(laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

I just thought I'd record two awesome things that were in a dream I just had, as I would like to use them in a game and will forget otherwise:

(1) The was a sign on a shop that read: "FANTASTIC FRNITURE: ALL IT NEEDS IS U!"

(2) As I walked through the shop there was a row of dressers I was walking past with mirrors built in on top. Some were labelled "dresser" but some were labelled "undresser". As I walked past the "undressers", in the mirror I was naked.

Stupot

Haha. That's amazing. Undressers should be a thing.

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sat 22/07/2017 23:33:49
Haha. That's amazing. Undressers should be a thing.

IKR! Sometimes I really wish I could be as creative IRL as I can be in my dreams.

Dream recorders should be a thing!

Blondbraid

Quote from: Mandle on Sat 22/07/2017 23:49:52
IKR! Sometimes I really wish I could be as creative IRL as I can be in my dreams.
Just a few days ago, I had a weird dream, yet I'm amazed no one thought of it earlier.
I dreamed about a crossover between the Hunger Games and Jurassic park.

Just imagine, a dystopia where teenagers are forced to fight not just each other, but also dinosaurs!
If that doesn't sound like an awesome movie idea, I don't know what does! ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk