Stargate Adventure v1.21 - NEW, added Spanish translation !

Started by Sektor 13, Sat 29/10/2005 14:57:50

Previous topic - Next topic

JDIZZLE

Hey Sektor 13 i had a great time with your game. So great, in fact, that i am creating an SG1/SGA game! Not in AGS, I'm using a game called "Notrium" which is a completely moddable top-down shooter. So my question is where did you get your sounds for the Gate dialing and other Stargate sounds? If you could email me or even PM me at the Notrium website forums as JDIZZLE or just reply to this message in this forum i would be deeply grateful. Thank you for your time and i hope to hear from you soon. CYA!

Sektor 13

Joe

Oh my GOD I really want to play this game now it's in my native lenguage!!!

But.... WTF??? When I open it after the Sektor13 screen, it goes black and I can hear the video music but I can't see it and... when the music finishes the screen remains black. And I can't play  :( :'(

What can I do ???
Copinstar © Oficial Site

Leon

You might want to start here.

There were more problems with this and it has to do with the xvid codec and other applications installed. There isn't really a clear solution but there are some suggestions to try.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Sektor 13

Best solution is that you remove AVI file from games directory (watch intro.avi with media player or something...).

Joe

That's what I did  ;D Thanks anyway! Awesome game!

Really professional :P

But in the spanish translation there are some characters missing like 'ñ' or '¿'and '¡' or 'á é í ó ú'
Copinstar © Oficial Site

Sektor 13

Hi

Only english letters are supported, the nature of the AGS engine and fonts, sorry.

Turtiathan

I just played this game and I liked it. As a fan of Stargate, I can say the dialog seems accurate for the characters. The characters' faces looked accurate even though they looked kind of funny. I meant that in the good way. :) Puzzles weren't that hard but were interesting. Finally, the artwork looked real compared to other games.

If possible, you should get the cast from the TV show to do the voices. All three TV shows of Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) are no longer making episodes.

L@Zar0

Hi,

thanks a lot for this incredible adventure. I'm a fan of SG-1/SGA/SGU and it has been implemented amazingly.

I know that exists a Spanish translation for this game. I would like to improve and update it, adding special/punctuation charts (I think it would be possible after 9 years of AGS, or even using another chars outside of this 256 charset for a font, right?), and if possible, changing also in-game images with english texts into Spanish or even justifying texts of big letters fonts.

Could it be possible?

I'm a known translator for old style games in www.clandlan.net, with the same nick I have here.
Let me know, please.

Best regards,
David.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk