Fun, Sun & Mishaps

Started by Michael2968, Mon 26/06/2017 00:08:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1000

Quote from: josiah1221 on Mon 03/07/2017 04:32:42
I have certainly enjoyed this one, wonderful puzzles! And the always amusing comments ;) I was hoping to make it through on my own but it seems I am stumped near the end. I'm stuck with one shell remaining. Everything else is checked off :)
Spoiler
It's the shell on the sign above the shell shop. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it :/
[close]

Spoiler
use the ladder. I think there should be a bit of a tip such as "I can't reach". I had the same problem
[close]

josiah1221

Ahhh! Thanks Shadow!
Spoiler
I didn't realize I could pick the ladder back up. I agree that there should be a hint about not being able to reach it. That would have definitely sent me in the right direction!
[close]

amanta4ray

I'm glad that you are enjoying the game...here's a little pointer in the right direction....

Spoiler
You need the ladder from where the guy is taking a nap at the huts.
[close]

Oops...didn't realize Shadow had already answered.

Quote from: josiah1221 on Mon 03/07/2017 04:49:47
Ahhh! Thanks Shadow!
Spoiler
I didn't realize I could pick the ladder back up. I agree that there should be a hint about not being able to reach it. That would have definitely sent me in the right direction!
[close]
Spoiler
The reason I did not put a hint there was because it was high up on the sign...usually people can't reach signs on stores, so it seemed redundant
[close]

peter

are there a walkthrough or please Someone make a WT who has played the game out.
My English are not so good, so in can follow the game better with a WT ;)
Thanks

Creamy

I'm finally stuck on this lovely island. Missing the following items :
Spoiler
-   something to cut the orange.
-   rum for the courage recipe.
-   milkashake mushroom and orange lizard scale for the other recipe.
[close]

amanta4ray

Here's a few hints in the right direction....

Spoiler
      To cut the orange, you'll need the machete, but first you'll need to cross the canyon.
      The rum you get from the bartender (make sure you have looked at the close-up of the recipe on the board)
      To get the mushroom, you'll need to go down into the canyon.
      The orange lizard scale will be after you cross the canyon.
      Canyon is to the right of the cave.
[close]

Cogliostro

How do I get the orange lizard scales?
Spoiler

I have the tape on the forks, and setup the trap to catch the scales, set down the jelly beans.... and nothing.  What steps am I missing?
[close]
- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

amanta4ray

Here's a little help...
Spoiler
There are only three colors of lizards..red, blue and yellow.  Each one comes out of a specific hole and you need that color of jellybean to lure out that lizard.   To make orange, you will need a red and a yellow scale.
[close]

Cogliostro

Spoiler

I had no problem on the first go through making the guy think the badge was real, but for the life of me I cannot figure out what I did differently.  What do I have to do to the badge to make it look real?
[close]
EDIT
Spoiler

I forgot about the second badge in the crane machine!
[close]

- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk