Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Gee papa, it's only one single guess to judge ;)
Hope it gets better for your consideration later :P

Kumpel

Same action.

The right show guesser gets to choose if the episode should be guessed too:

dayowlron

That looks like Stargate, but I don't have a clue to which season or episode.
Season 1 Episode 5?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Kumpel

QuoteThat looks like Stargate
I need the complete name of the show as there are several in this franchise. (roll)
Season 1 Episode 5?
Pretty close!

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Kumpel on Thu 29/06/2017 16:58:24
QuoteThat looks like Stargate
I need the complete name of the show as there are several in this franchise. (roll)

I love this man (nod)

Stargate Universe? Season 1 earth episode?

Stupot

I only know about SG1. And this looks too modern to be that. (Is my helpful contribution)

Mandle

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Thu 29/06/2017 15:24:35
Gee papa, it's only one single guess to judge ;)
Hope it gets better for your consideration later :P

Like I said, I wasn't being snarky. I actually think the gameplay of the Mastermind round after the TV show had been guessed could be fun.

I was just asking if limits for guessing season/episode could be a potential issue... (papa... LOL!)

Stupot

I personally don't think guessing numbers is fun (unless it's dates on IRC trivia). If someone knows a show well enough to know the episode number, then they probably know the episode name as well. And I think that would be a fun chance for people to show off their geeky TV knowledge. But if it becomes apparent no one knows the episode and is just guessing numbers then we might as well move onto the next round.

Cassiebsg

I agree with Stupot... (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Kumpel

Okay that makes sense. So for the Mastermind Round we need the right episode title. I like that.
But who is geeky enough that he doesn't need to google what the name of s08e22 of Dallas has been? So I think googling the title is okay. I trust you guys :D

For the last one it was "Yakimono" btw.

AnasAbdin: Right Show, wrong episode title. Here is another picture if you wanna try again. If not just post another show and I will tell you the right one:

AnasAbdin

When i answered with the title name, it was a stargate thing since i know this specific season by titles not numbers since some of the titles have more than 1 episode. Is this water?

Kumpel

Yes it is. Back to you!

AnasAbdin

Nothing in mind now! If anyone wants to jump in please do :)

AnasAbdin

Kumpel

wild guess as i have never seen it: Sense8?

AnasAbdin

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

AnasAbdin

Correct Gurok;-D
If you wanna guess the episode go ahead..
anyway your turn :-D

Gurok

Ummm... series 1, episode 1?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

AnasAbdin

series 1 correct.
episode 1 VERY close ;) ..not your way of close though (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk