Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert

Wasn't Extreme Ghostbusters animated? Unless there were some kind of live action segments before or after the show (which I remembered none, unless they cut them in the local broadcast).

As someone mentioned Imdb I went there out of curiosity  and I think I found what show it was (it's been running for 5 years right?). Since I cheated and that I've never heard of this show (probably never shown here) I'll pass.

Cassiebsg

That is not cheating! That is investigative work! Cheating would be taking the picture and run it through google images hoping to get a hit. :P

And no, it's not an animated Extreme Ghostbusters... but I have no more pics... except maybe the name of the show... 

Ok, this one is just short of giving the show's name... (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Snarky

All right, since no one has taken it yet, I'll do it even if I had to look it up... Uhh, I've already forgotten the title. Psi something... Psi Factor?

Cassiebsg

Yes, thank you Snarky. (nod)
Psi Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal, to be more exact. (laugh)

Geez, this was a hard one, was starting to think you all were just trolling me... (and I'm not quite convinced you weren't to be honest. (roll) ).
I do recommend the 1st season. However they bring Matt Frewer in S2, whom I can't stand! But by then I enjoyed the remaining cast, so I continued watching and cringing every single time I had to hear that guy talk.

Snarky

I quite like Matt Frewer... This is not related to that, though:

Snarky

Maybe this will help...

Cassiebsg

Snarky

If that's the title of a show, then no.

Danvzare

Cassiebsg

Snarky

No and no. I think this one is a giveaway, right?

Snarky

Hmm, am I once again so out of step with what the rest of the forums are watching on TV?

Cassiebsg

Sorry, I'm trying, but think you need to give more clues. I haven't even been able to figure out the genre... Though, that last 2 pics seem to have actors I probably should recognize... but I haven't watched "new" (read as in from 2000's) shows in a long time so the one thing I seem to agree with my self is thar I haven't watched it. And since I'm not recognizing faces and names... :-[

Snarky

Clue 1: That's the same woman in the second and latest screenshot. She's one of the leads.
Clue 2: As you can see from the aspect ratio/image quality, it's a modern show.
Clue 3: As you can see from the fashions/hair styles, it's not set in the present.
Clue 4: All smiles seen in these pictures are faked by the characters.

Kweepa

Durrr, it's The Americans!
(I'm late to the thread... great show!)
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Snarky

It sure is, Kweepa! With Keri "Felicity" Russell as the deep-cover KGB agent slash all-American working mom (and Matthew Rhys as her husband slash assigned partner).

Cassiebsg

Good someone finally recognized it. (laugh)

Kweepa

[imgzoom]http://www.kweepa.org/step/ags/whatsontv_recore.jpg[/imgzoom]
Bonus points for naming the game he's playing. Hint... I worked on it :P

Kweepa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk