Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

Snarky

Just my personal opinion, and I'm sure I've broken this rule myself occasionally, but I feel the game is more fun and fair if we stick to one guess per post...

dayowlron

Quote from: Snarky on Fri 04/05/2018 21:50:31
Just my personal opinion, and I'm sure I've broken this rule myself occasionally, but I feel the game is more fun and fair if we stick to one guess per post...
I would agree to a limit as you don't want someone guessing every show that they can think of, but I think the limit should be 2 or 3, just because if you make a guess then you have to wait until the person give you a correct or wrong response before you can try another one.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Is it that show where the police use new high-tech stuff to help them solve crimes? Forgot the name.

Frodo

Mandle, not sure what programme you're thinking about (maybe Rosewood?), but it's not the focus of this one. 

Cassiebsg

I hate it when I know the actor but can't think of his name or which shows he's been on. :-\

I'll guess Private Eyes ?

Also Frodo, please don't call a show a "program"... they mean totally different things to me. (roll) A program would be something like E! or the likes... ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Frodo

Not Private Eyes

And Cassie, TV programmes is what they're called here.  A 'show' is what you go and see at the theatre.  :smiley:

ManicMatt

also programme is a printed booklet you might get going to the theatre.

So what's the next tv show/program/series lol

Cassiebsg

Can we agree on "series" then? :-D

The Newsroom ?

Frodo

Not The Newsroom  :smiley:

Kinkilla

Also based by "ion Television"
Blue Bloods?

Frodo

Cassiebsg

the West Wing?

Frodo

Nope.  The man in the taxi is well known for his role in another TV series.  :smiley:

Stupot

Law and Order?
(Or as I like to call it, Laura Norder.)

Frodo

Sorry, no laws (or Lauras  :tongue:) here.

How about another screenshot?  :smiley:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/Pkl2NIO.png[/imgzoom]

josiah1221

ManicMatt

Is that Michael Shanks?

Frodo

Josiah, sorry, it's not Leverage.

ManicMatt, yep, that's Michael Shanks.  I wondered how recognisable he would be, with that ventilator.  :smiley:

ManicMatt

I'm pretty good with faces, but I still have no idea what this is without looking it up. (Which seems like its sort of in the rules but feels like cheating to me..)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk