Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

This went really funny actually. I was looking at your screenshots and felt they kind of reminded me of Haven. I figured it would be a good show to post next, when I guessed on right again. Then I looked closer and saw it actually is Haven. :-D

Next one:

Not sure anyone else has seen this.

Mandle

Dora The Explorer?

Buckethead

haha nope this is life action

VampireWombat

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Season 3.

Buckethead

Yay more Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt fans. It is season 4 though.

VampireWombat

I'm not sure I'd go as far as fan. But I did watch all 4 seasons a couple of weeks ago. Not sure why I was thinking it was just 3 seasons...

I figure that the only other show I can think of with mole women would be guessed too easily. So, this one is borderline for working since it's technically a movie. But it did work as a pilot for a tv show...
It was re-edited as 2 episodes. So I guess it's not borderline after all.

dayowlron

Looking at it initially it reminds me of The Twilight Zone with the masks.
But then looking at the gizmo he is holding looks kinda like something from Flash Gordon but I dont think there was a TV show of flash gordon but there could have been a failed pilot.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

Neither Twilight Zone nor the 1954 Flash Gordon tv series.
And to save some guesses, it's not the Outer Limits or any other anthology series either.

Mandle

I have no idea what it is but it looks gloriously ridiculous!

VampireWombat

I'm not uploading another image yet, but I'm going to give another hint. The main character of the tv series was in a movie as recently as last year.

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

That is correct. The Adventures of Superman, with George Reeves.
This movie is called Superman and the Mole-Men. And the thing they're carrying is apparently a prop made using a vacuum cleaner.
And the tv episodes were named The Unknown People: Part I & II.

dayowlron

Cool. I kinda remembered that movie as having some super hero then with your clue I guessed Superman.
Next one:

Mandle

The Brady Bunch?

(perhaps the episode where they go to the western ghost town and get kidnapped?)

dayowlron

Mandle

Little House On The Prairie?

dayowlron

Mandle

dayowlron

All good guesses, but no. New Screen Shot:

The next image will help a lot more than these 2.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk