Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

VampireWombat

No.
And not Big Bad Beetleborgs, Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills, or any other tv show with 20 somethings playing teenagers who fight monsters.

Gurok

Looks a bit like Ocean Girl
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

VampireWombat

Hmm. Right time period. But since I've never seen Ocean Girl nor heard of it before...

Edit: To make it easier, the actress from the last image is Canadian.

Snarky

VampireWombat

Nope, not Animorphs either.
No teenage main characters in this show.
The main character is in fact in the first image I posted...

dayowlron

Is that from Andromeda?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

Close. It has a few things in common with Andromeda. One of which is the actress in the last picture.
But Kevin Sorbo most definitely wasn't in the first image...

dayowlron

Well I don't see Richard Dean Anderson either and I would have guessed Stargate SG1, but I think it could be V.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

Nope, not V or any form of Stargate. But you're at least narrowing things down. This guy approves.

dayowlron

Continuum?
I don't want to go through all of Lexa Doig's tv shows.

dayowlron

Oh, I think its TekWar. in the first shot one of the characters looks like Greg Evigan and that is a tv show they share.

VampireWombat

dayowlron

cool. Never saw the show, but I put the link with Greg Evigan and Lexa Doir.
Next:

Mandle

Frodo

The guy on the left looks like a young David McCallum.

A Man From UNCLE?

VampireWombat

The guy on the left looks like Brian Thompson to me. But younger than anything I remember seeing him in...
Falcon Crest?

dayowlron

I think that was Brian Thompson, but he was a guest star here. One of the main characters is the other person.
all (wrong) so far

VampireWombat

Thought so. Even though like half of what I've seen him in he had some kind of prosthetic make up...
I guess the info you gave rules out Kindred: The Embraced or Moonlighting.
Otherworld?
Edit: Wait. You said one of, not the main character. And the more I look at the pictures in the back look like Cybill Shepherd.
It is Moonlighting, isn't it?

dayowlron

Quote from: VampireWombat on Thu 30/08/2018 13:06:08
Moonlighting.
Correct. I tried to pick a picture where it would be harder to recognize Bruce Willis. didnt think someone would use the pictures of Cybill Shepherd in the background. lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk