Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

Buckethead

Looks like the Trailer park boys cast but I don't remember anything like the screenshots. Is it from the new season?

Jack

Mandle

Whatever it is looks amazing!

Danvzare

I think I know what it is. But the thing that I think it is, is something I can never remember the name of, and can't find the name of either. >:(

But I could be wrong. For the record, I think it's that show where all of the celebrities are impersonated by a guy in a mask. As for a name, I think it sounds something like "Bam Mofo" or something ridiculous like that.

I'm probably wrong though.

Riaise

Quote from: Danvzare on Wed 31/10/2018 12:04:31
For the record, I think it's that show where all of the celebrities are impersonated by a guy in a mask. As for a name, I think it sounds something like "Bam Mofo" or something ridiculous like that.

Do you mean Bo Selecta?

Jack

It's not that, but most of the characters in this show are played by the same three guys. The show is totally crazy.

[imgzoom]http://techtroupe.net/posted/agsForum_showTitle_04.jpg[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

Quote from: Riaise on Wed 31/10/2018 13:56:25
Quote from: Danvzare on Wed 31/10/2018 12:04:31
For the record, I think it's that show where all of the celebrities are impersonated by a guy in a mask. As for a name, I think it sounds something like "Bam Mofo" or something ridiculous like that.

Do you mean Bo Selecta?
Yes, that's the one I meant!
Also, finally now that I know the name, I can search up the show. :-D

Quote from: Jack on Thu 01/11/2018 00:57:38
It's not that, but most of the characters in this show are played by the same three guys. The show is totally crazy.
Hmm... is it Psychoville?

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

I guessed this since the 2nd screenshot, though I was waiting to see if anyone else might have guessed it.
its The Drunk and On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour , very surreal sort of comedy with some of the cast of Trailer Park Boys.
I only discovered this myself about a month ago, never even knew it existed despite me being a big Trailer Park Boys fan.
Still a few episodes I need to watch, but the situational comedy / tone reminds me a lot of The League of Gentlemen, a UK comedy mini series.

Click'd

Quote from: Tycho Magnetic Anomaly on Thu 01/11/2018 16:47:22
The Drunk and On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour
That's a good title for anything

Jack

VampireWombat

Oooo, fun. Looks like a cheesey 70s or 80s sci fi anime. Doesn't look like Voltron or Galaxy Express to me.
Mazinger Z?

selmiak

or maybe captain future?!

Creamy

Ulysses 31?
If I'm good, anyone can post a new picture.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Correct Creamy, well done.  One of my fave childhood animated series,  I think it was Japanese / french co produced, but I particularly liked the ancient Greek mythology mixed with sci-fi space theme. This series holds up very well today, the voice acting is really cheesy though, I suppose that's to be expected from an animated kids show from that era.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk