Do you smoke? (YES/NO)

Started by milkanannan, Sat 15/07/2017 20:46:01

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

horusr

nihilyst

Stupot

No. Tried a couple of times and it made me cough.

Retro Wolf

Tried it when I was 16 once and drunk, the next morning my chest felt like someone had taken a cheese grater to it.

Frodo

Riaise

Amayirot Akago

Never tried it and I'm not planning to ever do so either. I have enough vices as it is already :=
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Blondbraid

No. I eat way more candy than I should, but at least don't risk setting my furniture on fire if I drop it in the sofa. :tongue:

Slasher

Yes... since I was 11...

I know i should not...but its hell trying to quit...

dactylopus

Nearly a year since I quit.  Last time I made it 2 years, then was back smoking for 5 or so.  I'm hoping it sticks this time, but I could really go for a smoke right now.

Gurok

Finally, some smokers! This was looking like a "Do you smoke? NO" thread for a bit.

I don't smoke... now.

I smoked for 7 years and stopped smoking about 9 years ago. I was never really addicted, so I just stopped one day and didn't look back. I smoked mostly for fashion -- 3 or 4 a day.

Actually, we used to joke that cigarette packs had "smoking is addictive" and "smoking harms your baby" on them, but the very first pack you bought just said "smoking is cool".

I used to smoke Peter Stuyvesants and Lucky Strikes.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

milkanannan

Quote from: dactylopus on Mon 17/07/2017 02:55:05
Nearly a year since I quit.  Last time I made it 2 years, then was back smoking for 5 or so.  I'm hoping it sticks this time, but I could really go for a smoke right now.

Is vaping any healthier than smoking? A friend of mine says you can get vape with no chemical additives in it - essentially just vapour. I guess you wouldn't get a buzz, but at least the physical motions of smoking would still be there.

Danvzare

Nope. Never have, never will.

Quote from: manifest class on Mon 17/07/2017 05:40:14
Is vaping any healthier than smoking? A friend of mine says you can get vape with no chemical additives in it - essentially just vapour. I guess you wouldn't get a buzz, but at least the physical motions of smoking would still be there.
Well based on my completely uneducated opinion, I would say that vaping isn't as bad as smoking, because you won't get tar on your lungs. That being said, breathing in anything that doesn't belong in your lungs can't be a good thing.

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Tabata

Yes   

â€¦ and I admit that I won't stop in the near future     

CyberUncleCat

I did smoke, and i liked it but i quit few years ago when my mother got ill and i knew i had to encourage her to quit, so i quit with her.

I will say, every smoker should go to visit pulmonology hospital and see people affected heavily by smoking directly. Ain't preety. I've seen enough of it. Companies dont give a SH#T about people (they even CONCEALED the fact that smoking is hazardous for health) and are extreme hypocrytes who care only about money - when e-cigs got on market Philip Morris was a critic of it, how bad it is, how it sucks etc. but eventually they created their own series of e-cigs becase they smelled money from it.

If youre not smoking - NEVER start.
If you are smoking - QUIT IT. I know its hard as hell, but possible. Trust me.

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Ben X

Nope, never.

(You can do polls on these forums btw!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk