The Assassin

Started by funnyboy044, Sun 16/07/2017 14:25:23

Previous topic - Next topic

funnyboy044

THE ASSASSIN

Description:You are Joe McKensie, international assassin. You've just been assigned to assassinate Lord Stickington, philanthropist and heir. You have to get into his house party and find a way to kill him. You reward will be based on what can be found on your victim's corpse.

It includes:

• A darkly comedic storyline.
    Some intriquing characters including a kid, a doorman, and a merchant.
    An intense game of Rock, Paper, Scissors!
    Two alternate pathways to complete the game!

Please note that this is my first game and that it contains some violence and bad language not suitable for children. The game's resolution is 640 x 550 and is best played in a window format. I hope you can find the time to play and enjoy the game.

Download link: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2179/
https://gamejolt.com/games/theassassin/269282

Mandle

Hey! Congratz on releasing your first game! It's a feeling you'll never forget!

And it looks like fun! I'll be giving this one a try soon!

horusr

Another congrats from me! Trying to download it now.

Btw, loved the sun!

Gendgi

Grats on your first game, trying to start mine also, still figuring it out how AGS works, will download and play soon :)

Mandle

Quote from: Gendgi on Sun 16/07/2017 17:44:30
still figuring it out how AGS works

SPOILER:
Spoiler
Magic!
[close]

Shadow1000

That was great! I enjoyed the puzzles and the multiple ways to solve it was a nice bonus.

Well done on a first game.

I'm just thinking that the bald stick figure looks kinda like Hitman agent 47 ;)

SHADOW

horusr

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Mon 17/07/2017 04:18:56
I'm just thinking that the bald stick figure looks kinda like Hitman agent 47 ;)

Haha, I didn't play game yet but mission reminds me of a mission from Hitman: Blood Money where you need to kill someone in birthday party.
You dn't dress like clown in thisgame, right?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk