The Twin Peaks thread

Started by milkanannan, Wed 19/07/2017 20:58:03

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

Just started watching Season 3 tonight, so I thought I'd search 'Twin Peaks' here and saw that many AGS'ers are into the series. 8-)

My Twin Peaks story has three sort of parts to it.

Part 1
I remember this show being HUGE when I was about 10 years old. My parents told me I wasn't allowed to watch it...which of course instantly meant I did everything I could to watch bits of it under their radar. This meant I caught bits and pieces and luckily I saw some of the weird stuff which I sort of remembered into my adulthood (i.e. Catherine dressed as the Japanese business man)

Part 2
Flash forward thirty years, and I'm married, a father and with a career and looking for something to fill my evenings when I come across the Twin Peaks feed on Netflix. 8-0 Wow, instantly loved the series and binge-watched the first two seasons in about a month. I loved everything about it - the setting, music, hokeyness, characters, horror, mystery, youth, age, coffee...everything. This viewing of it was especially cool because I got a chance to put the pieces together from the select scenes I saw when I was 10.

Part 3
I'm now just getting into Season 3! Can't wait to put the pieces together following the splintered nature of episode one.

Anyway, this thread is for all things Twin Peaks! Post a picture, memory, bit of discussion, anything related to the show!

milkanannan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk