BACKGROUND BLITZ: Isometric Madness (LAST DAY FOR VOTING!)

Started by Rocchinator, Wed 02/08/2017 02:00:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Concept: Misj' (It's space! Space! Sci-fi! :-D And I like that you got 3 distinct areas, rather than just one "boring" room ;) )
Playability: lorenzo (There is so much to play and click on here! And lovely BG too. Game? (nod) )
Artistic Execution: Misj' (the BG with the characters and walls makes it so much lovely! I want to play this now!)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Riaise

Concept: Ubel - I love the fantasy feel of this background
Playability: lorenzo - There is so much space, and plenty of places for interesting hotspots.
Artistic Execution: Misj' - The artwork is just amazing, I would love to see it animated!

xBRANEx

Concept: Misj'
Playabilty: Lorenzo
Artistic Execution: Misj'

I started something but never finished. Great work from everyone!

lorenzo

Concept: Misj' - Which one should we vote on? The full image or the one without dynamic elements? ;) Anyway, it's a great background, I would love to see it implemented in a game.

Playability: Ubel - I can imagine solving some puzzles involving those flying orbs.

Artistic Execution: Ubel - I really like this image, it looks very organic, while being tile based.

Creamy

Concept: Cassiebsg
Playability: lorenzo
Artistic Execution: Misj'

cat

Concept: lorenzo
Playability: Cassiebsg
Artistic Execution: Ubel

Rocchinator

Kumpel

Concept lorenzo - I get a nice italian town market in the morning kind of feeling. And that idea is just the most original one in this bunch
Playability lorenzo - ice cream always wins!
Artistic expression Misj - Almost flawless design with a lot of details, objects and NPCs. The shelf on the left side alone is really intriguing and makes we want to explore it.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

am I too late to vote?

Concept Cassiebgs
Playability lorenzo
Artistic expression Ubel

Rocchinator

Amazing entries Everyone ok and now the winners

DRUMS PLZ!

lorenzo

1st

Ubel y Misj'
2nd

Cassiebgs
3rd

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

and now lorenzo your are the next host!

Misj'

Cassiebsg

Oh, wow, thanks all you voted on my entry. :-D

And congrats lorenzo, Ubel & Misj' for getting some nice prices. (nod) :-D

Congrats to everyone else, by participating. (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

DBoyWheeler

lorenzo

Thanks everybody!
Congratulations to all participants and especially to Ubel, Misj' and Cassiebgs: three great backgrounds with three very different styles!

I'll start the next background blitz as soon as I get a decent idea for the theme.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk