Sierra Template GUI Elements Contest - Closed!

Started by CaesarCub, Fri 04/08/2017 00:55:54

Previous topic - Next topic

HanaIndiana

selmiak

Text Window: 3
Button: 6
Slider: 5, but with the slider button from 3  :-D

Hobo

Riaise

selmiak

btw button 7 & button 8 are veeeeeeeeeeeery similar... but I'm the one who posted them in the first place :-D

Danvzare

Text Window: 4
Button: 6
Slider: 5    (Although I also really like 2, mostly because of the slider button)

Rocchinator

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

CeasarCub. I am gutted I forgot about this, some things came up and I had my eye off the forums for a couple of weeks and I just ended up forgetting, I feel really bad because it was me that requested the time extension with the intention to post an entry.
I am truly sorry.

But I'm also really happy Jim produced something that I think is perfect for the context and I really dont think I could have improved on what you have done, so congratulations on entering / winning  etc.   Must be such an honor to have your work featured in the stock software!

Heres my votes on it anyway

TEXT: 4
BUTTON: 6
SLIDER: 7

CaesarCub

And the voting is closed. Thanks everyone for participating.

Here are the winning GUI elements.

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/HKLFECD.png[/imgzoom]

Textbox and Button design by Selmiak.
Slider by Jim Reed.

Hobo

Neat! Looks good enough for me.
What's next for the template?

Danvzare

Nice.
Even though nothing I made got any votes. I'm glad I participated. :-D

There were some really nice entries as well. It was quite a tough choice for all of the votes if you ask me.

What's next?

selmiak

nice! Though I personally think this textwindow version has the worst contrasting colors in the whole pack, but it won :D

CaesarCub

Quote from: Hobo on Fri 22/09/2017 17:04:01
Neat! Looks good enough for me.
What's next for the template?

Honestly I'm not sure, we have made most of the essentials by now.
I updated the template on GitHub and added some screenshots of how it looks like now in this other topic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk