We have the AGS awards, now its time for the Guiness Book of AGS World records.

Started by shitar, Fri 18/04/2003 00:18:01

Previous topic - Next topic

danny*

Danny= an AGSer who,after messing around with the software for almost 2 years ,knows the least about scripting!!! 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

Matt Brown

word up

shitar

Ahh! A new record! Most topics closed, hated, or moved goes to Mitar!
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Matt Brown

word up

Scid

I suppose I'd have the record for least reliable AGS'er ever. I haven't finished a damn thing, and I still think I know everything.
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Quickstrike

"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Scid

* Scid hails self.
* Scid starts calling self yahtzee from then on.

My transformation is complete!
Bookah! Hail me!
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Snake

Scariest avatar = me...or not.

Most games that aren't ever going to come out.

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Evil

most times vomited while on the ags forms: evil with 1 time... well it was like 1 1/2 :P. it sounds like a good idea, but i think it would be better if it was like the history of ags, like those birthdate things that you can buy. we have like lists of who joined, games out, things like that...

Czar

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

jetxl

Most post ->CJ

...But I think jimi is gonna change that.
Member for 2 moths and 700 posts.
Respect.

Matt Brown

are you friggin serious? sheesh...I've been here for over a year and I dont have that many.

slow down!
word up

Femme Stab Mode >:D

The weirdest ags game ever- pSyCHO!@! (that is it's proper name pSyCHo!@!, and the main character is called toilett pilott, however nobody knows because I didn't tell anyone)
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Squinky

No, the weirdest anything would have to go to Cap'n Mostly....Sorry sasha...

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Hey! Captain Mostly is more realistic than pSyCHo. pSyCHo is just weird. Captain Mostly looks like a drunken version of Captain Mucnly an the box that ate time. It should go into the parody and satire section  :P
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk