BB Games (Mature Content)

Started by BB Games, Fri 08/09/2017 19:24:50

Previous topic - Next topic

BB Games

Extra milk... hummm...

Oh! Hello everyone! My name is Jack Rubber, and I'm the creator and owner of BB Games, actually am the only one, but nevermind... And this is my secretary Daphne Devile... she's a hard working woman... or at least I try to convince myself of…

Ok, excepting tacos… what is the best thing in the world? C'mon its easy, look at Daphne?... YES!!! Boobs! Tits! Racks! Juggs! BREASTS!!! And the bigger the better right? So and why I'm talking about this? Well in BB Games i create games with really large and milky breasts, where you have to try to convince the character to show you her melons, looks like a lot of fun, right? But… I need some help, I got some expenses every month, draw everything, animate, pay electricity, condoms, a lot of condoms, I got to keep myself inspired you know…and of course I have to pay Daphne every month! C'mon look at her, she's the reason I get up every day… literally, and she does an incredible coffee, really milky… ok… stop looking at her tits and pay me attention again, the first game its free to everyone, so you can see what BB Games is about, hope you like it and please help me pay my bills and I'll bring a game each month and more goodies, like the ones hanging in Daphne.

https://www.patreon.com/BBgames

Thank you and grab a nice pair everyone.

milkanannan

Maybe an idea would be to post a playthrough of your free game to YouTube?

BB Games

Already working on it =)

Thank you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk