Metaphobia

Started by Thanyx, Fri 29/09/2017 20:12:36

Previous topic - Next topic

agentbauer

Looks great, the protagonist also looks like Mads Mikkelsen.
And didn't Tolga also do the wonderful John Sinclair adventure?
If you need a beta tester, I'd volunteer :)
Roger Wilco Rules
NEW HOMEPAGE: http://spacequestiv5.pytalhost.at
Space Quest IV.5 Version 3.00 is finally done, check it out:
http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=40735.msg538357;boardseen#new

CyberUncleCat

I know it will be freeware but... this game is Sierra-vibe heavy, have good music, great rotoscoped animation and intriguing story synopsis. If it also had voice acting i think few people could spare few bucks for it.

Thanyx

Thank you all for your feedback we appreciate it very much:-)

@CyberUncleCat
I know what you mean. But... The thing is that we are not "afraid" of not being commercially successful, but we want our game to be free purposly. I know it's a good thing to make some money, but if we wanted to do that we would have thought about this in the very beginning. And since we have wanted it to be free game from the beginning, we stuck to that form.

About voices: we would love to implement this feature in the future, as a "Deluxe version" but this is whole another project.

KyriakosCH

Quote from: Thanyx on Fri 24/11/2017 13:13:43
Thank you all for your feedback we appreciate it very much:-)

@CyberUncleCat
I know what you mean. But... The thing is that we are not "afraid" of not being commercially successful, but we want our game to be free purposly. I know it's a good thing to make some money, but if we wanted to do that we would have thought about this in the very beginning. And since we have wanted it to be free game from the beginning, we stuck to that form.

About voices: we would love to implement this feature in the future, as a "Deluxe version" but this is whole another project.

I will certainly be looking forward to playing your game (nod)
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

CyberUncleCat

I respect your approach, Thanyx. I really do. Thus i will continue to watch your progress on this and future projects. So far you are doing really great :).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk