Game of Kings I : The Bracelet Of Titan

Started by Slasher, Sun 01/10/2017 13:09:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Game in Production (The text looks a little dire with these shots but OK in-game)

The Bracelet Of Titan
"In a land long, long, long ago, in a world infused with magic and mysticism, began The Great War."

"King Myus of Darnia clashed with King Ashbah of Marnius. King Ashbah lusted to bring Darnia into the fold of his ever-expanding empire. The Great War lasted for five long years. Much blood was spilled on both sides. At this time King Myus was approached by The Sea People who gifted unto him the Bracelet Of Titan. The Bracelet Of Titan held much power. It drove King Ashba and his army away and magically formed an impenetrable barrier around the entire kingdom King Ashba's forces could never again enter the land of Darnia."

"Now, two hundred years later, King Myus lies on his deathbed. He bequeaths the throne to his son Zuran. Zuran's step-brother, Azid, is furious! It should be he that rules over Darnia! So much stronger and braver than Zuran is he! Azid gathers an army against Zuran's rule and swears to take his rightful place on the throne and rule Darnia in Zuran's stead. Stationing his army in Bewodin, Azid prepared for his assault on Darnia."

"Upon his deathbed, Myus cleaves The Bracelet of Titan in twain and gives one of the halves to the Wizard Belzub for safekeeping.This is his final act before the curtain of death falls forever upon his reign. Azid desires The Bracelet of Titan but finds he cannot break back through the mystical barrier which protects his homeland. He must obtain both halves of The Bracelet Of Titan in order to take his place upon the throne of Darnia."

"And thus the quest for The Bracelet Of Titan begins..."

As the Kings Champion he has given you the quest to complete The Bracelet Of Titan, repair the magical barrier and rid Azid from Darnia.

In Wide Screen-amatic vision.

Everything done by yours truly so far (nod)

Revised content Oct 3rd

Specs: 1024 x 768.... 32-Bit.... Direct3D9.... NOT a demo....

Mandle

It's a bracelet now, eh?

Yeah, that's a bit more original... (nod)

Blondbraid

The audio in the video made my ears hurt... :(

But otherwise it looks like a fun game!

Slasher

QuoteBlondbraid: The audio in the video made my ears hurt... :(
Yeah.. it's only a place holder at the moment... something to add atmosphere.

EDIT: New music implemented...

SilverSpook

Anything that starts with "A Game of" I already love! :D

Also, this looks really great, and it's in good hands with Slasher.  Adding to wishlist!

Slasher

Thank you SilverSpook....

Here is Revised content (as per first post revised)

Mandle

Slasher

This Game now has 5 different paths in which to obtain The Bracelet Of Titan and expel Azid and his army out of Darnia.. for good...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk