Author Topic: Dysmaton - formerly known as "Forgotten City"  (Read 12525 times)

Re: Dysmaton - formerly known as "Forgotten City"
« Reply #140 on: 30 Dec 2017, 16:04 »
I was really reminded of Neofeud when reading this article: https://www.themarysue.com/gym-bro-robot-kengoro/ :)
The robot even looks like some of the robots in Neofeud!

« Reply #141 on: 07 Jan 2018, 06:25 »

"Death is the path to life." A little sneak peek. :)

Also, sorry Future Vintage Gaming / Selmiak, I was so sleepy and loopy this morning I couldn't get my head straight! Thanks for stopping in though, at any rate!

selmiak

• ǝsıɔɹǝxǝ ʞɔǝu puɐ uıɐɹq
    • I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
    • I can help with web design
    •  
  • selmiak worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #142 on: 07 Jan 2018, 10:41 »
that really nice! The left side of that tree trunk is a bit to straight for me, I'd make it more jagged like the right side, but these chrome trees are very well polished :D
But why sorry, everythings alright, any chance a dysmaton devstream happens anytime soon?  ;-D

« Reply #143 on: 07 Jan 2018, 14:57 »
Those trees look absolutely gorgeous!

« Reply #144 on: 07 Jan 2018, 22:16 »
@Blondbraid: Thanks! Took forever to paint but it has worked out I think. :)

@Selmiak: Yeah I will try to get to one of those next week! This time I did less devving and more playing. Haven't heard much feedback from people wanting to see more development which is why I kind of have been mixing it up.

Here's another late-night stream that I did when I had more of my mental faculties intact:

« Reply #145 on: 14 Jan 2018, 02:35 »

In this episode, I respond to the "BALLISTIC MISSILE ALERT: SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY" warning I got in my phone this morning (I am Hawaiian from Hawaii). Also continue some work, and also talk a bit about the nature and scariness of releasing indie games in 2017/2018, especially a first commercial release.

Special guests Selmiak / Future Vintage Gaming and Funkpanzer / Definitely mortal (from AGS forums!)