Inventory Item has appeared in the same area as another 1

Started by Zany, Thu 12/10/2017 10:52:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Zany

So I have been storing inventory items and recently I created an item which the users starts with however after that some strange thing has happened where another item that is stored, gets stored in the same area as the starting item, any reason as to why?

Khris

You mean inside the inventory window? How big are the sprites for your items? When AGS draws them, it uses the InvWindow's ItemWidth and ItemHeight properties for the size of a grid cell.

Zany

Mu current size of inventory items are 27x27, so as soon I make a new row it over laps slightly is their a way to shift my second row of items slightly downer.

Slasher

QuoteMu current size of inventory items are 27x27, so as soon I make a new row it over laps slightly is their a way to shift my second row of items slightly downe
Yes.  In the Editor open up the gui that has your inventory items. Select the inventory window of that gui.. In the inv window properties box look at 'Apperance' and you will see ItemHeight and ItemWidth.  Adjust to to suit so items fit in nicely with a gap between them. In your case I'd say set to 31 x 31 or thereabouts.

Khris

Just in case you didn't notice:

Quote from: Khris on Thu 12/10/2017 14:07:47When AGS draws them, it uses the InvWindow's ItemWidth and ItemHeight properties for the size of a grid cell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk