The Aspirox case (L'Affaire Aspirox)

Started by valoulef, Thu 12/10/2017 16:27:22

Previous topic - Next topic

valoulef

Hi ! I come from the AGS french-speaking community (so excuse me if I make some mistakes in english).
I come to introduce you the game on wich I work since few years and that is finally avaliable with French voices and English text and subtitles !

Don't hesitate to send me your comments or questions !

Plot
Paris, in the afternoon of a winter's day. It is a big day for Samuel Brossau, a business graduate on his thirties: in a few minutes, he may obtain a position in the marketing subsidiary of a famous various vacuum cleaner producing firm. But on this very day, destiny took another path. Yvan Zimmerman, the director he was supposed to meet, has just been murdered in his office.

Boarding himself, more or less than his will, in this uncommon firm, he will meet the weirdos in place. Will they be able to help him understand what happened that morning in the director's office ?

Download link

Cassiebsg

Looks nice, hope to have sometime to play it. (nod)

Ps - Congrats on the release! :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

Looks really nice - congrats on the release and thanks for stepping over from the French forum for this! ;-D

Shadow1000

I played the game and really enjoyed it for the most part. It's very polished in the graphics, animation, story, characters and interactions. I really enjoyed the puzzles. I found them to be challenging and fun.

I have a concern that
Spoiler
The end seems a bit abrupt and it's not clear what happened.
[close]

Tres bien...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk