Concept of a game concept.

Started by Eggie, Fri 18/04/2003 19:48:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Eggie

A little idea I like to call: The Third Party Game  :P

I was sitting with my family, eating a barbeque. We were talking about future careers and Party Organiser came up.
Now, I sort of have computer games on the brain at the moment so in a flash my idea was born.

Wouldn't Party Organising make a great Computer game.

I mean, you'd start off with just a small doo, with a small budget. They'll pay you whatever. But if you impress them  then they'll tell all their friends and whatnot until you're doing huge events with huge budgets.

Now, I just to be told that it's been done before and this'll be a complete day for me.

c.leksutin

hmmmm   SimParty?  could work, if SimGolf sold, why not this?

C.

scotch

What, like Sims: House Party that I'm sending to AGA (for his sister of course..)?

Eggie

Ah, it has been done before...
Hmmmn. I need a gimmick to make this seem original...

I KNOW! Stripograms!  ;D

AGA

scotch

Sims Houseparty has scandily clad dancers and all it takes to make them strippers is to edit the skins :)

Eggie

BAH!  >:(

I'M GIVING UP ON GAME DESIGNING!!!!  :P

LGM

I think it sounds awsome..

You get to set up a party. Then, click a button and the party starts.

It could by a hybrid of The Sims and an FPS game.. w/out the shooting and the killing (Although an option to interact with the people any way you want would rock)

Sounds awsome
You. Me. Denny's.

Matt Brown

actually, shooting and killing in this game would certainly make it more interesting...

"this party sucks!"

*gets out BFG*
word up

LGM

Eggie.. We could do this! I just got this cool 3D Game Studio thing.. It rawks..

Email me or something, and we can figure this all out. YEAH
You. Me. Denny's.

Eggie

YEAH!
Except...your E-mail isn't working for me.  :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk